Part 2

James was up in a matter of seconds and in a defensive position ready to fight if need to be. the guy rolled over without waking up that's when James noticed a gleam come from his left arm.

"Shit!" She mutters "James? Nope. Just nope, this is not happening."

Dropping her stance she walks out of her room and gathers all of her comic books that have Captain America and or Bucky Barnes, then walked back up to her room and dropped the box on the bed.

"Huh? what? Where the hell am I." Bucky says

"My house. Though how I don't know since you don't exist, but hey if you want to know how I know so much about you here are yours and Steve's comic books look through them, just be careful with them. I'm going to take a quick shower then we can talk." James says pushing the box at him and then grabbing some clothes and a towel before heading to the bathroom.

"Well that was quick and to the point" Bucky mutters sitting up and sifting through the box noticing she put them in order of how to read them.

He picked up the first one and started to read it, as he got through the third one he started to remember a lot of these thing happening by the time he got to the sixth one James came back in the room drying her hair with a towel.

"You know my whole life basically." Bucky says to her

"Yup thats correct Barnes." James responds

"Ok so you know who I am, but who are you."

"The name is Bianca, but that is all you are getting."

"Ok then Bianca, where am I?"

"You are in a parallel universe where you and all of your friends are just comic book characters and people obsess over."

"So you didn't think I was real?"

"I was told recently that you might be but technically no I didn't think you were real." James sighs "So you hungry I was going to get up and make breakfast when i found you next to me."

"I'm fine really I would like to find a way home though."

"Ok James listen, you switched places with my best friend Stevie you are in a completely different universe than you are use to. I don't know how you got here or why you are here but I'm not gonna let you starve, you have no idea how long you are going to be here and neither of us have any knowledge of how to get you back so you are just going to have to deal with living here for now."

"Relax doll didn't mean to upset you and your best friend is named Stevie?"

"Yes she is literally my Captain America."

"The girl version on my Steve?"

"Yes, and his soul mate." James states.

"Wait really? is her name Stevie Grace?"

"Yes"

"Oh Steve is going to be so happy." Bucky smiles.

"Yeah I bet, So food?"

"Yeah sure doll why not."

"The 40's slang is going to take some getting use too." James mutters leaving to the kitchen

James makes whatever she can think of knowing that Bucky will eat so much. Neither of them said anything to each other but that was because James was lost in her thoughts and Bucky was enjoying the food too much. Once Bucky was done James cleared their things and washed them without so much of a sound.

"Not one for much talking are you?" Bucky points out.

"Depends on who you ask."

"Ok If I ask Stevie?"