|Chapter 3|

•Rachel Berry•

"Yes Kurt...I have a boyfriend." I say walking to the store with him. "Is he like...hot..?" I stare at him. "You did not just ask that.." he shrugs and I roll my eyes. "In my eyes, yes."
"Rachel!" I hear behind me. I turn and see him..."Brody..." I run to him and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and I hug him tightly. "What are you doing here?" I pull my face back slightly. "I was just coming to see you..." I know he's lying. I can see it in his eyes..."Oh..." I fake smile. He smiles, "Let's catch up."
------------------------------------------------------
(The next day, Glee club)
Still Rachel's POV-
-
I never knew glee club was this fun. I mean yes, I like to sing, but I didn't in my old school...
"Guilty pleasures!" Mr. Shue says turning to us...he always smiles to much. "Who can explain a guilty pleasure they have?" I bite my lip. I hear the doors to the glee club open and see Brody. My cheeks flush, "B-Brody...why are you here?" Everyones eyes are on us. "I wanted to see what you do in this school." He says looking around at the boys. I bite my lip harder, and look at Mr. Shue. "Can I go tomorrow?" He nods.
____________________________________
I'm outside the classroom wearing my dress (picture above) I walk in and everyone stares at me. Brody's eyes glow with anger. "What the hell, Rachel." He says. I ignore him and sit up front, crossing my legs.

A/N- I was to tired to type the lyrics.

I finish singing feeling a tear fall down my face. I look up at everyone and sniffle. "My guilty pleasure is, disney movies. I love them. Including High School Musical." I stand up. There's more to that song than just my guilty pleasure...but I'll let Brody find that out on his own.
I look around and my eyes land on Finn. His eyes are filled with worry, and I frown.
I shake my head. No. No feelings. They just hurt us in the end...