Chapter 1 - Hope for the future

Present time

"I just have to write it like a cover letter, right? I've read a lot of them, it's my first time writing one."
....When I was little I...

Past time

I was making my way down the escalator to get on my train. Once I got in, people started rushing in unti it was packed. Once the train started to move I felt someone squeeze my bottom, I looked to my left and the guy who I assumed touched my ass wasn't looking in my direction, so I just looked away and said nothing. That is until I felt him squeeze my bottom again and I started to feel disgusted and angry at this man.

So I asked him "It was you, wasn't it?" He looked rather confused by my question and looked around to see if I was talking to him. "Pardon?" He responded back. "If I ride the subway ten times, I meet people like you at least once." I told him. Looking even more confused he asked me "Are you talking to me? Do I know you?" I was becoming even angrier by how dumb he was acting, so I told him "Yes, all too well. I have a trauma because of guys like you." Not even realizing how loud I was being and that now all the people's attention in the subway was on us. "Um.. You're not calling me a pervert, are you? Look here-" "I am" I said while interrupting him from what he was saying. "What do you take me for?" He said sounding slightly angry. Why would he be angry? I was the one who had every reason to be pissed off right now and not him. So I responded "A drunken pervert." Bewildered by my answer he was silent for some time until he asked "Why?" "You just touched my ass in a really disgusting way" I told him. "Why would I touch your ass?" Was he really asking me that?! "That's my question. Why do you touch other people's asses." "I didn't touch it." Still denying what he did. "I didn't touch it I swear. I just want to know why you think I did that-" "Do you think this is my first time seeing a pervert in a suit." I said through gritted teeth. "Who are you trying to fool? I have a keen eye for this." I said to myself. "Wow you are really delusional. Look here-" he was saying until I interrupted him again "This is an act of sexual violence under clause 13 for public harassment, and you could get a one year sentence in prison or a fine of three million won." "It's not clause 13, it's clause 11. Let's get things straight-" he said. "See? I caught you. You're a repeating offender, aren't you?" I told him. It was pretty clear he was getting annoyed by now but I was not going to let this go by without saying anything. "Excuse me, I wasn't going to tell you who I am-" he said. "Why do you do this? Does it feel good to touch a strangers ass? Is it fun stripping in public? Keep your underwear on." I said to him. "I didn't take it off." He responded back. "Why do you go to hotels with girls when you have a girlfriend? Why do you do this?" Realizing I no longer was thinking about the fact of the pervert who grabbed my ass but rather about someone else. "Why do you do this? Why are you doing this to me?" He asked. I looked around me and asked a guy next to me to report him to security for me. (I think it's rather important to mention that it wasn't the so called "pervert" who grabbed my ass, but the guy I was asking to do a report). The perverted guy tried to grab my shoulders to get my attention back to him, but i flinched away before he could touch me. "Hey, why did you flinch?" He asked. "Move! I have to get off." I yelled as I pushed him to the side to get off. He followed me out but before he could step off the subway I blocked the way and the doors closed before he could get off.

Feeling rather sassy I remember my destination. I had received an anonymous text earlier while I was at work, saying that if I hurry I'll catch my boyfriend at a hotel. All the way to the hotel I kept trying to comfort myself by saying that this was probably all part of a joke. But I quickly lose all my comfort as I make my way into the lobby and find my boyfriend, Jang Hee-Joon, exiting the elevator with his arm around a woman's shoulder. It's only when he is right in front of my face that I realize that he has saw me and if he hadn't saw me he would have left with her. I was shocked and speechless, I just stared at him feeling my heart breaking by just looking straight into his brown eyes.

We went to a restaurant in the hotel, hopeful that we would talk about what just happened. Once at the table he kept on avoiding my eyes and not even saying a word, so I decided to break the silence. "Explain to me what happened" "There's nothing to explain" he said. "I caught you here with another woman, but you don't have anything to explain?" I said "It's not what you think." He said while chucking under his breath. Did he really find this amusing? What an ass. "Then what is it?" I asked. "The important thing is that I still love you very much. I might have made a mistake, but my feelings for you haven't changed. That's what's important." He told me. As if i would believe the bullshit coming out of his mouth. "How many times? How many times have you done this before?" I asked avoiding his previous statement. "You won't believe me if I tell you this was my first time, but you'll be hurt if I tell you I've done it before. So why would you ask me that?" He said. I just laughed, the truth is I always knew something was up...

-------------------------------------------------------Hello my beauties ❤️
I hope you are enjoying it so far ❤️
If you like the story vote and share with friends and leave comments so I know how your feedback ❤️