Chapter 2 - Hope for the future

Unread - Where are you? Are you busy?
His responses become more and more delayed. One day he had picked me up from work and the car seat was setup differently from the usual. So I asked him "Did someone else ride in your car?" He laughed and asked "What? Did they? I don't remember" I suddenly started sensing something different about his car. And later on his responses came later and later. I knew he had changed, that he had someone else and that he was a cheating son of a bitch, but I just pretended not to know, I was voluntarily tricked.

"Anyways, I was wrong, I admit it. I won't do it again, I swear." I suddenly heard him say, interrupting me from my train of thoughts. "Is this a joke to you?" I responded harshly. "Then what should I do?" He asked. "Try to be serious and honest, you jerk." I snapped at him. "I'm young, Bong Hee." He silently told me. "So?" I asked him. "There are a fee men who would reject a woman hitting in them, that's how it happened, it was just a one-night stand." I couldn't believe his excuses, they were so stupid and unbelievable. "So, you're saying because you're a young man, you couldn't help it." "I won't do it again." He said. "You'll try not yo be caught again." I corrected him. "You're saying you're going to be more careful when you cheat next time."

I got up and started to leave the table when he grabbed my arm firmly. "I said I was wrong." I twisted his arm "If you apologize, does that mean nothing happened?" I told him anger evident in my words. "Then should we break up?" He asked me while I was still twisting his arm. "No, wait" I said. "What?" He asked confused. "I'll decide when we break up, so you'd better wait." I said to him as I released him from my grip. "Let's make it fair. I'm young too. Let's break up after I get even by having my own one-night stand." He laughed by what I had just said. "Hey, you're a woman. How-" I interrupted him "Why can't I?" "I'm just saying-" I interrupted him again for what felt the hundredth time tonight. "Hey, I'm going to sleep with the first man I run into, wait and see if I do it or not." And with that said, I started walking to leave the restaurant when all of a sudden I almost ran into an elderly man and to avoid bumping into him, I fell on the floor. I got up and fixed my hair, trying to hide the embarrassment and started to walk again. When this time a man bumped into me and I stopped. I heard Hee-Joon say "Give up already, Eun Bong Hee." I ignored him and asked the man that I had bumped into "Do you want to sleep with me?" He looked at me and said, "Sure, I'll sleep with you."

I starred at him for a second and then.. "Thank goodness. You're young and handsome." He turned to face me and said "really?" It was only then that I realized that this man was that perverted man from the subway. "The subway pervert?" I gasped. "What are you doing? Let's go." He said as he grabbed my hand dragging me with him. I stammered while saying "Hey, wait a minute..." the perverted man ignorred me and kept walking unti Hee-Joon yelled from behind us saying "If you leave like this, it's really over between us."

------------------------------------------------------
So heyy! ❤️
I finally updated for you guys, I'm sorry it took me so long but the good thing is that I updated right?
Anyways tomorrow I'll try to update the third part, so yeah hope you're liking the book so far ❤️ dont worry guys the steamy parts will come but first the plot needs to be set.
Please rate it and comment all your opinions
Love you ❤️