The Other Half of Me

I'm being a loner right now. Since its nice and sunny outside I decide to go surfing. It was all ways a thing me and my grandpa used to do. I don't really see him any more. I don't like to talk about my foster family that mush. Ok back to the subject.

My swim suit is white with blue strips on it. I'm thinking about inviting Hayes and Macy to come but I change my mind at last minute. I leave a note for who ever is wondering where I am that I went surfing and won't be home for an hour or two.

"Wow it's hot!" I say to my self.

Shortly I arrive at the beach. There is a lot of people here today. So I kinda make my way down to the eastern part of the beach. And of corse the thing I was least expecting surprised me to see Macy and Paige with no other then my arch nemeses Renee. It surprised me.

Me being the idiot I am walked right in front of them. I am for sure they saw me. I just didn't care. I turn around and am happy to see Renee sitting by herself and Macy and Paige making their way to my spot. I call it my spot because its this rock that kinda looks like a big bowl.

"Hi," I say meekly g

"Hi." Says Paige

"Did you guys bring your surf boards?" I ask

"How did you know?!?" Smiles Macy

"Hold on we will go get them and you stay here!" Says Paige

"Ok." I say with a small smile

As they leave I hear a lot of high pitched screams coming from behind me.

"Oh no I think to my self."

---------- update later!!------

Please comment and stuff!!! Lol