Chapter 6

As night falls, the lost children cry throughout the night, their voices echoing through the forest. I tread lightly across the ground, following my brother to the new group's campsite.

I've been watching them from the tree's all day. With Felix watching Henry back at camp, Peter and I are able to pay them a little visit.

A smirk makes it's way across my face as we watch a confused Emma from the shadows. Her machete drawn, she glances around, hearing the cries of the children.

"Guys!" She whispers. "Wake up."

But no one seems to hear her calls, they continue to sleep soundly. I watch as Emma cautiously makes her way towards Peter and I's hiding spot. Her eyes warily watch the trees.

"You hear that too?" My brother questions from behind her, making Emma jump and point her weapon towards Peter.

"You're Emma, right?" He continues to ask her questions. "I wonder why they can't hear the crying."

"Who are you?" Emma asks, narrowing her eyes at my brother.

I continue to watch from the dark shadows, my burning gaze placed on Emma. The girl had courage, I could tell from studying every move she made.

"Oh, did I forget to introduce myself?" Peter wondered. "I'm Peter. Peter Pan."

Instantly, Emma was on top of him, holding her machete to his throat. "Where's Henry?"

I growled to myself, not entirely okay with a weapon being held at my brother's neck. I barley stopped myself from leaping into the fight.

"You've got fire." Peter laughs. "I like fire."

"Where's my son?" Emma demands.

"Henry's still alive, if that's what you're worried about." He replied.

"How the hell did you take him?"

"He's a very special boy, Emma."

"I know." Emma snapped. "That doesn't answer my question. What do you want with him?"

"I came here to see who I'm up against. The Savior." Peter smirks. "I gotta say, I'm not disappointed."

"What are you gonna say now?" Emma asks. "You gonna tell me I'm never gonna see Henry again?"

"No, I'm going to help you find him." He answers. "I'll give you a map."

I keep my piercing eyes on Emma as she pulls her weapon away from Peter's throat, allowing him to pull a piece of paper out of his shirt.

"A map that will lead you straight to your son."

"If this is some kind of trap-"

Peter cuts Emma off by chuckling. "I may not be the most well-behaved boy on the island but I always keep my promises. The path to finding Henry is on this parchment."

"Why are you giving it to me?" She asks, glaring at him.

"See, it's not about finding Henry. It's about how you find him. And, Emma, you're the only one who can."

Pulling the parchment from Peter's hands, Emma opens it. Only to be disappointed when there's nothing on it.

"It's blank." Emma replied, unamused.

"You will only be able to read that map when you stop denying who you really are."

With that, Peter had disappeared from Emma's vision and was once again next to me, hidden in the trees. I stared at her as she glanced around, confused to where the boy had gone.

"Coming?" I heard my brother question from behind me.

I shook my head, smirking. "No, I'm going to introduce myself."
                                    * * * * *
"He likes his games." I listened as Hook spoke.

"What game?" Regina asked. "There's nothing there."

"If he said there's a map on this parchment then there is." Hook protested.

"Good." I whispered to myself. "You still have some common sense about us and this place."

"Great, so if I just stop denying who I am, whatever that means, then we'll be able to read this thing." Emma sighs.

"How do we know Pan won't use it to lead us straight into a trap?" Regina questions.

"Because he doesn't need to. This whole island is their bloody trap." Hook explained.

I quietly laughed to myself, no one seemed to understand that there was no hope here, except for him.

"There's no sign of him anywhere." David spoke up as him and Mary-Margaret come out from the trees.

"Have you looked with the map?" Mary-Margaret wondered, approaching the group.

"Don't hold your breath." Regina answered.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Emma asked.

"Don't you see what he's doing?" Regina snapped. "Every second we spend talking about this is another second we're not looking for my son."

"You got a better idea?" Emma replied, still staring down at the empty parchment.

"Magic." Regina told her, smirking.

Everyone's reaction was either sighing or rolling their eyes. I, on the other hand, was fuming at that point. No one was allowed to cheat in our games.

"If there's a lock on there, I'll find a way around it." Regina said, reaching for the map.

Emma smacked her hand down on top of it, not allowing her to take it. "Pan said it had to be me."

"I'd listen to Emma, love. Breaking Pan's rules would be unwise." Hook informed her.

"I don't think you're aware of just how right you are." I called from the top of a tree, my voice echoing through the small clearing.

The entire group was on their feet with their weapons drawn in seconds.

"Whose that?" Emma snapped.

"Someone I hoped you'd never meet." Hook replied, staring warily towards the trees.

"Oh, come on, Hook. You know you've missed me." I laughed, disappearing from the trees and reappearing in the middle of the clearing.

"You'd like to think that, wouldn't you, love?" Hook asked, whirling around to face me.

"Oh, I don't think, I know." I laughed, beginning to make my way toward him.

The rest of the group stared at me, wide-eyed. They had no clue who I was.

"Hm," I continued to speak. "You never told them about me, did you?"

Hook didn't reply, he just looked at me. I could see the fear in his eyes before he turned his gaze the ground.

"Well, that's a shame." I frowned, shoving my hand out toward him.

Hook flew across the clearing, my magic throwing him against a tree. A few groans were heard as I turned to the rest of the group, a sadistic smile creeping it's way across my face.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Piper.  Piper Pan."

Hi everyone! I know my updates are taking forever but I promise, I'm a busy girl and I try to update as much as possible! I hope you like this chapter. I couldn't figure out how I wanted to end it but I finally decided. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a great day! :) Please vote and comment your thoughts!

-Kaitlyn(Lost_Girl_At_Heart)