Wedding Harrison

I will be doing one of these for all of the boys.

It was yours and Harrison's wedding day. You and your maid of honor (m/o/h) where getting ready.
"So, how do I look?" I said spinning around looking at myself in the mirror.
"Girlll, you look gorgeous!" M/o/h said.
"Thank you."
"Y/n, it's time." Says one of the brides maids.
All of a sudden you got butterflies, like the time you and Harrison first met, and the time you guys had your first kiss. You took a deep breath then walked out of the room. Your father was standing there waiting to take your arm. You locked arms and started to walk down the aisle. You look up to see your handsome groom and grooms men, (which of course included Tom). Harrison's eyes were locked on yours, you saw tears start to roll down his face and he tried to hide them by wiping them away. You get closer and then your father gives you a kiss on the cheek then sits down. You smile and step up so your eyes where even with Harrison's.
"You look... so so beautiful!" Harrison says. You try to hold back tears but failed.
"Thank you baby." You wanted to kiss him so badly but knew you had to wait.
(Mini time Skip sense I don't remember what the priest says.)
"Y/n, I can't believe I survived a day without you. I can't believe that I can finally call you mine. I want and need to spend every single day with you, and fall in love with you over and over again. You are thee most beautiful women in the world, and I fall in love with you again and again when ever I see your face." Harrison says, tears flooding his eyes.
"Harrison, your my protecter, my love, my other half. You give me this feeling, where I can do anything as long as your by my side. You've always been there for me, even when I drove you crazy! And, your the only one that can put up with me. Your the most caring, respectful, and adventurous man I could ever love." Soon tears where falling down your face and onto your wedding dress.
Harrison wipes away them and smiles threw his own tears.
"Do you y/n y/l/n take Harrison as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"And do you Harrison Osterfield take y/n y/l/n as your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do!"
"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you Husband and Wife you may now kiss the bride."
And with that Harrison swopped down and kissed you passionately, he gently lifted you up and inch off the ground as everyone cheered. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.
"I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" He whispered into my ear.