Magic Potatoes

Swiper's tail swayed back and forth being completely impatient waiting for Dora to pass by so he can snatch her whatever she has. Swiper's ears perked up as he heard rustling from the blueberry bush. A grin grew on his face knowing it's Dora.

"Monkey slave come here" Dora called

"My grandma is dying and we need to get some magic potatoes to save her " Dora yelled out loudly at boots as boots scrolled out of the bush. Dora continued to walk to the forest not knowing where she is going

"I have no idea where the magic potatoes are we need to ask the map."

"Dora why can't we just go follow the sign?"  Boots suggest

"Because we're tighter than bark on a tree"

"What does that even mean.."

Dora grabbed her backpack and set it in front of her. "Where are the magic potatoes map?" The map jumped out of Dora's backpack chanting "I am the map I am the map I am the map I am the map-" Dora cringed and slowly put the map back in her backpack. "The map isn't working.." Dora looked over and saw a sign that said "Magic potatoes"

Dora smiled and looked at boots "oh look a sign that says magic potatoes they are probably this way." Dora began to follow the path as boots rolled his eyes in annoyance because he had already mention the sign being there.

Swiper just followed them.

"Ok I think this is it" Dora looked up at the tall yet pointy mountain.

"We need some mountain climbing shoes in order to go up the mountain." Boots once again rolled his eyes, "let's look in the backpack!" Dora scanned her backpack.

Dora got out some shoes and set them on the floor about to put them on.  Now's my chance! Swiper thought, swiper crept up to Dora and swiped them away! Dora gasped at the sudden robbery "OH NO SWIPER STOLE THEM" Dora ran after swiper, "SWIPER NO SWIPING SWIPER NO SWIPING!" Dora chanted.

"SWIPER."

"DORA."

"SWIPER NO SWIPING"

Swiper frowned as Dora snatched the shoes away. "Aaw mann" swiper ran away from Dora as she was successful at getting her item back like always.

Dora walked back to Boots and put on the shoes. Dora walked up to the mountain until she reached the pointy top, and there was swiper holding the magic sack potatoes smiling. "SEE YA LATER!" Swiper dashed down the mountain with the potatoes in hand. He knew he was successful. Swiper ran and ran but as he laughed and looked back at Dora he ran into a tree.

Dora ran up to him and snatched the potatoes away and sprayed swiper. Swiper screeched but it came out as a moan.

Dora cringed at swiper and slowly walked away as swiper ran off in embarrassment. AH WATASHI GOMEN NA SAI!!!! Swiper thought of his favorite anime saying that where Shrek-Kun confessed to Donkey-San but Shrek-kun dropped the hot water on Donkey-San and Shrek-Kun ran away.