Chapter 1

Sorry this is kinda boring, I swear it gets better if you keep reading......

Harrison's pov: I'm on the plane rn and I'm so excited to go meet and move in with my new family. I'm so excited to see my best friends kian, Jc, and bobby. I can't wait to meet Corey and franny. I've honestly never seen Corey so I don't know what to expect I hope they like me. Franny, franny and I have ft a lot we ft once a week and I guess you could say we are close but I don't really think I like her romantically it might just be as a best friend but my brother Anderson doesn't buy it so whatever.
Skip 9 hours
Kians pov: Jc, Franny, bobby, and I have been in the car driving to the airport for what seems like 6 hours and I just want to get there because franny keeps asking me every 10 minutes if we are close yet like a little kid and it's getting on my nerves. I can't wait for harry to live with all of us and meet my new girlfriend andrea.

 I can't wait for harry to live with all of us and meet my new girlfriend andrea

Harrison's pov: I arrive in la to my best friends welcoming me with a huge sign. I already feel so loved when I stepped out of the doors franny instantly came and jumped on me and was soooooo excited to see me and it made me really happy to know that I wasn't the only one super excited to see each other. Me and the other guys were still so close it felt like I never left so it wasn't a weird switch I just can't wait to get to know fran even better.