~5~

Logan's POV

Ughhhhh i literally have nothing to do todayyyyyy. *opens vlog camera* LOGAAAANG WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOO. I might go out with the boys for lunch and go to Chloe's house at night so you know what that means *smirks at camera* nahhh I'm just kidding but Chloe's dope. *turns off vlog* okay so I'm thinking of surprising Chloe at her house with a plate but to make it up to her with some roses. I gave Brendan the day off so It's just gonna be me, Chloe and the vlog.

Chloe's POV

Ugh the set life is killing me. I just wanna cruel up in a ball with my dogs and eat food. It's 11am and as I'm walking to my apartment I smell a sent of roses and candles. Oooo someone is getting it on tonight I said to myself chuckling. I opened the door to my apartment and the lights were dimmed and there was candles everywhere with a pathway of rose petals. What. Is. Happening. I walk down the pathway and I see pictures of me and Austin. If it is what I think it is might as well just turn back now. I reached the end of the path and I see Austin standing there with a suit and tie, formal.

A- "Chloe, before you say or do anything just hear me out"

He took a step forward as I took a step back cautiously.

A- "Chloe Bennet, I know i've been extremely harsh to you these past couple of weeks and I know its been hard for you and I'm so so sorry. The first day I met you the whole world stopped around me. It was just me and you. I remember thinking wow that yellow dress looks amazing on you and then realized i said that a bit to loud and everyone was staring at me. Even aunt Lola".

I couldn't help but laugh at that

A- "And that smile of yours god damn. I wouldn't mind waking up to that every morning. So Chloe Bennnet"

He started coming towards me. Hesitantly, I started moving back.

A- "My love of my life, would you marry me?"

How. How could he do that. I'm frozen but sweating at the same time and it's not because of the candles. I don't know what to say or do. The ring looks beautiful tho. I know saying no would be the right thing but I know that's not what he wants to hear. Big up Chloe. You have to do it.

My eyes started to water.

C- "I-I'm sorry Austin I-I can't" with my voice cracking

At this point I'm sobbing. Flinching, Waiting for him to hit me.

A- "What did you say?!?!"

His voice got louder.

C-"I said I cant Austin. I-I cant marry you"

A- "SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT I DID ALL THIS FOR NOTHING? I BOUGHT ALL THESE CANDLES FOR NOTHING" as he throws one to the ground

A- "YOU'VE GO TO BE KIDDING ME CHLOE" he grabbed both of my arms so im unable to move"

A- "YOU'RE JUST A PLAYER EH. THATS ALL YOU ARE AND THATS ALL YOU WILL EVER BE" he throws a meanful punch right at me and all i can do is scream.

*Meanwhile*

Logan's POV

Got my plate. Got my roses. And got my camera. I'm walking up to Chloe's room with a smell of candles and roses. Am I late to the party? In .2 seconds all I hear is a faint scream. Chloe? CHLOE?!?