Part one

Dans PoV
I walk down the streets with Phil and Chris. We chat, joke and do random stuff. We blog a little bit and while we do it we do stupid shit.
I even told Phi land Chris to record me jumping over a fence, when I did I jumped back over and laughed when Phil tried to do it but failed. Chris didn't do it, party pooper!
Soon me and Phil were the only people left out in the streets walking back t our home. "So, Dan!" Phil says putting a hand on my shoulder, "Let's go to the park! I wanna hang out with you!" Phil adds. "Alright fine." I reply as we walk to the park direction.

Once there Phil gets on the swings only to fall and laugh. I join in before feeing my eyes change red. "Phil! I need to go... to the bathroom!" I call out, he just calls back with a 'ok!'. I run into the woods and feel myself change into my black dragon form. I fly up and go to meet PJ. Me and PJ know we are hybrids of dragons, thunderbirds, wolves etc.

finally, after flying a little bit I bump into PJ. We laugh and go back to the forest close to Phil. Once we land we talk about me trying to open up to Phil and show him what I am.

"HELP!" I hear a familiar scream yelp out in fear. I run with PJ to find Phil being pushed against a tree by a drunk guy, "STRIP." The guy spits at Phil making me angry. I then  change into human (also pj) and yell "Get Away from him!" with PJ getting the guys attention. I walk up to the guy only for him to push me down, PJ tries to fight back but he gets knocked into a tree. I get up and feel my eyes glow a very very red. I look a tPJ who is now in wolf form growling in disapproval. I change into my dragon form and hiss. The guy didn't seem scared as he just walks to me, I nip at him and he flinches his hand back.PJ pushes the guy away from me, and I run in front of Phil roaring. PJ howls and growls making the guy finally run away. I look at Phil m years changing to brown, Phil looks terrified but he puts his shaking pale hand to my snout and I push my snout into his hand.  He smiles and hugs me.

I then have a flashback

I growl as the guy runs to a cliff, the ground below in flames of my fire. I roar making the ground shake and my brother picks him up with his claws and throws him into the flames. Me and my brother laugh before he falls into the flames to. I look over my shoulder and see a guy in armor running at me with a sword in his hands. I roar making the sword fall to the ground and I pick him up and eat him. My brother comes out of the flames and roars in delight. He flies off to our mom and dad.  While I look down at the flames. And put them out.

End of the chapter! Hope you guys will enjoy it

End of the chapter! Hope you guys will enjoy it. I hate Maddie now that she suggested it. Jk I still love her! :3