Life as Youtubers (A TeamCrafted Fan Fiction) Prt. 1

• Gewidmet Bloobaby11

A.N:This is my first story. So im really not that good at writing books but i hope you peeps enjoy it.

****************************************************************************************************************

Macy's POV

Today was going to be the best day of my life,i am going to meet TeamCrafted! I watch their videos every day after school. Now i am going to meet them in person. My bestie,Annie Crosbow is coming with me to see them. I rushed to pack my bags and texted Annie to come over and help me pack once she was done packing her bags. We kissed our mothers goodbye and ran off to catch our flight. As we arrived at the airport,we saw ihasCupquake. Annie ran to her and quickly asked her for her autograph. She immediatly signed Annie's IPhone case. "I ABSOLOUTLY LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!"Annie squealed. When we arrived to the waiting area to wait for our plane. I hooked up my IPhone and listened to music and almost missed my flight! Annie and I arrived in LA safely,Thank God! As we came out of the airport, I spotted my crush,BajanCanadian(a.k.a Mitch) walking around looking for us. I screamed his name and he turned around with a surprised look on his face.

Mitch's POV

She was the most beautiful girl I every saw. She had long Autumn hair and look amazing in her skinny jeans with a crop top that says "Dope". I immediatly ran up to her and said "Hi" she replied with a beautiful smile. "Nice to meet you. Where is the rest of your gang?"She said. I told her that they left and told me to text them when you guys have arrived. I texted the rest of the team and told them to come. They arrived in about a minute. They must've been really excited.

Annie's POV

I was silent the whole time and was speechless. I watched as a tall guy with long black hair walked out and asked us if we needed help putting our suitcases in the trunk. I asked him his name he replied,"I'm Tyler (a.k.a Deadlox). What is your name?" I replied "Annie."  He said "Cute name." "Thx" I replied. He was cute but I wasn't sure if he would like me back.

Ty's POV

She was cute with her long blonde hair with dip-dyed ends. She wore skinny jeans with a creepper jacket and converse. I was sure we would become more than friends and maybe have a family. I told her "Nice jacket! Hehe!"She replied with "U hatin' bro!" I thought that was cute,but was afraid to tell her.

************************************************************************************************************

End of prt 1

Hope you guys enjoyed. Shout out to Bloobaby11! Rlly helpful in helping me do this book. Hope you enjoyed and remember I <3 ya!

Also tell me in the comments what do you want your characters name to be in this book. And who they have a crush on p.s has to be a girl. Thx, once again <3 ya!