Life as Youtubers (A TeamCrafted Fan Fiction) Prt. 2

Macy's POV

We pulled up infront of the house. I went to get my bags out of the trunk as Mitch started to help me get them out. "You are so sweet." I said as I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. As Anne and I walked in we saw all of the recording equipment set up and the seats had our names on the back where we were sitting. I was sitting next to Mitch and Anne was sitting next to Ty. We both sat next to each other and were next to our crushes. I told Mitch to put my bags in my room which was the Guest room.

Anne's POV

I was extremly excited when I saw the recording equipment alredy set up. I asked Adam if we were playing Minecraftand he said yes. I took out my laptop and pulled up my Minecraft. As I was doing that,someone leaned over my shoulder and asked "What are you doing?"I looked up to see who it was and it was Ty.

Mitch's POV

I took out my laptop and set up in my position. Macy came and sat next to me,she whispered"You look cute today." I responded,"You too." I smiled and she smiled back. We got on the hunger games server and got our teams established. The teams were:

Team Budder:Mitch, Adam,Macy,Anne,Jason

Team Bacca: Jerome,Ty,Quentin, Ian,Jordan

We played until we were tired of recording and watched a movie. Macy fell asleep on my lap in the middle of the movie. I carefully lifted her and put her in bed.I sat in her bed and layed her head in my lap. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until the afternoon.

Macy's POV

In the middle of the movie,I fell asleep on Mitch's lap and didn't get to see the ending of the movie. I felt as i was liftedto my bed. I slept until the afternoon.

Anne's POV

 I walked into Macy's room to see her and Mitch still sleeping,her head was in his lap and he was asleep sitting up. I shook Mitch and told him to come downstairs for breakfast an to wake up Macy too. She woke up and said"Why did you wake me up so early?" I told her it wasn't morning she looked at me confused and the looked at the clock.

Mitch's POV

Macy and I sat on the couch next to each other. It felt awkward sitting next to her sometimes. I told her I wanted to talk and she said sure. We walked into my room and talked for jalf an hour until i said"I have a crush on you." She said"Me too.

***********************************************************************************************************

Sorry for not having a second part earlier. I got lazy and didn't feel like writing. How did you like this part?,oh and Im sorry i had to leave you guys hanging but just remember the story isn't over so you dont have to worry. Just remember enjoy and I <3 ya!