Chapter One: Jay

Hey, it's me again, Jay. Well is you read the last book you should know me , but if you didn't, I will tell you about it. Me and my group, Ryan, Shadow, Paris, April, Like, and me, fought Jeffery, the evil guide, and made Terraria safe again. Well, we settled down near a river in a grassy meadow. We made a nice city. Me and the group share a house. That will bring you up to date. Oh wait, Like is also , guess what, he's DEAD. Killed by the Skeletron. Now back to the new story.
THE REAL CHAPTER ONE...
JAY:

I woke up one day in my room. I was up later than normal. That's odd. I put on a blue pair of Jeans and a blue shirt. I open the door and go to the kitchen. I suddenly hear a knock on the door. I open the door and see a tall, slim girl wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a light green T-shirt. The girl has green eyes and brown hair with streaks or silver. Her hair was slightly curly. She was unusually beautiful. "Hi, are you Jay?" The girl asks. "I heard that the group that made this town lives here"
"Oh, yes I am Jay," I answer to the girl. "What is your name?" The girl looks at me in awe. She looks around and nods slowly.
"Yes, my name is Bella, I just moved here. Oh and I wanted to know if I could join your group?" The girl says all at once. "Oh , and it may seem like I'm saying this all at once, but get used to it!" Bella says, like she read my mind.
"Okay, Bella, your in!" I answer. "You could also move in to the groups house. Now that your part of the group," I answer Bella.

. . .

Later that day

I showed Bella around the city. When we get back to the house I showed her around there too. "So where am I gonna stay?" Bella asks me. I haven't really thought of that. I looked around the house.
"You could stay in Kathrine's room. She is not here right now, she is on vacation," I finally answer her. Me and Bella have became friends over the course of the day.
Bella introduced herself to the rest of the group that day. The group really seemed to like her, a lot. Ryan came walking through the door. "Hey, guys, I have something to show you guys!" Ryan calls to all of the group. The rest of the group that wasn't in the room came in the living room. "Look I can turn invisible!" Ryan slowly shimmers in to the background. As hard as I look I couldn't see Ryan. Ryan reappeared. "Cool? Huh?" Ryan brags.
"Wow, Ryan, that's great," I hear Katherine answer. Wait.... I thought Kathrine wasn't here. Wasn't she on vacation? Where will Bella say then?
"Hey, Jay I heard there is a new girl. She was gonna stay in my room, but I'm back so she's gonna have to be stayin your room. For now, maybe," Kathrine says. I feel like Kathrine could read my mind so this isn't surprising she knew. WAIT WHAT! Is Bella going to stay in my room! WHY! I am a guy and she is, obviously, is a girl. Oh no!