Chp 1

(Ashely outfit in MM)

Ashely
6:15 A.M.

Beeeep!!!! Beeeep!!! Beeeep!!!

Ugh the sound of my alarm just tells me I gotta get up for work, but im so tired I should of never went 2 that party with Olivia, the next time I ain't going.

I got up went my closet put my whole outfit on my bed (outfit in MM) I went to my bathroom and did my hygiene. I went down stairs into the kitchen. I'm gonna cook us eggs, bacon, toast and grits.

When I heard foot steps I looked up and it was Olivia.

"Gud morning little sister how you feel", I said while cooking breakfast.
"Good just got a bad headache that's all", she said rubbing her head.
"Ha you should of neva drunk so much alcohol sis", I said laughing.
"So what you got here", she said looking at what I was doing.
"Um well I'm cooking eggs, Bacon, toast and grits for breakfast before I leave to go to work" I said stirring the grits.
"O ok well I'll be seating here waiting for the food", she said while going to sit down at the island.
"Ok foods done here you go, I gotta get going to work before I be late", I said giving Olivia her plate and walk out the kitchen.

I went into the living room and got my car keys for my Dodge Challenger and say love you and see you later to Olivia and I left to go to work.

August A.
8:47 A.M. _____________________
________________________________
I was just about to be at my twin brothers house, I have to hurry so I can get to my Doctor's appointment on time. I finally Got to a beautiful 2 story house I got out got my stuff out the car and went to the door
Knock knock!!!
I had knocked on his door, 2 minutes later he came to the door.

"Little brother August wats gud bro come in put yo stuff on da couch", he moves into the house more so I can come in.
"mayne I ain't yo little brother just because I was 3 minutes after you doesn't mean nun", I said put my stuff on the couch.
"Ha, aye Aug what you finna do my dawg Chris gonna come lata", he said looking at me.
"Well I'm finna go to my Doctor's appointment then maybe get a bite to eat and head back here", I said putting my hands in my pockets.
"Well I think you gonna be back before he gets here buh you know Chris Brown lil bro", he said.
"Yah ik Chris B. the singer why you say dat bro", I said looking at him.
"Well that who I'm talkin' about", he said sitting on the couch.
"Word, you friends with the famous Chris Breezy awe shit na" I said putting my fist in my mouth.
"Shit yah bro buh gon' and go to yo Doctors appointment bro don't wanna make you late", he said cutting on the TV.
"Ite holla atcha' boi late bro",I said heading out the do'.
"Ite", he said while I closed the do'.
I was now on my way to the doctors office.___________
_______________________
_________________________________

Hey readers let me know how I did this my first time making a book so comment down below on how I did love y'all my updates will only be 3 times a week I'm still thinking on what three days tho so I was guess y'all can tell me what three I should do love y'all I'll update tomorrow.😘😘😘😎😎