Perrin

"Perrin? What a lovely name for such a lovely girl!" The old perverted Captain moaned while ever so slightly grazing the soft brown colored cheek of the beautiful girl in front of him. Her eyes golden, her short hair black as night, her figure tight and fit. Oh how she was the kind of girl he wished for while he commanded his troops, how lucky he was to have found her on an abandoned air vessel; he was more than happy to save the damsel in distress.

"Oh my captain you are to sweet to me," Perrin blushed and hid her face by turning to her shoulder. "I don't deserve such kindness from you; you have already saved my life. Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked her hands touching the cuffs of his uniform, still not meeting his lustful gaze and instead bowing her head to him.

"No no my dearest! Your presents and well being is quite enough for me, is there anything I can do for you?" He asked again. His appearance matched his accent; obnoxiously english. His white hair and mustache that formed into two handle bars was a not so pleasant sight for this 'dark princess'.

Times in this world were tough, Europe was first fighting itself for power. Next they saw it fit to begin battling the world and the world is returning the invitation to war; now all of us began fighting for land, sea, and sky. Those who tried to stay away from the war either stayed on open ocean, secluded islands, or on ships hidden in the clouds. They weren't safe completely but for the time being- until the battle found them- they were living their lives.

"Well captain... now that you ask," Perrin said lifting her head to the aged man. Her grip became tighter on his wrist which for a second he found enduring until she finished her sentence. "I'll take your ship," her voice deepened and her eyes narrowed and her once soft innocent lips turned into a devilish smirk. Suddenly the sweet brown girl they had rescued turned into a threatening man.

"Wh-what?!" The captain bellowed out in disgust and went to pull away from Perrin. Perrin twisted the mans wrist and flipped him over. A deep husky laugh escaped from Perrin's chest.

"Old fool, hasn't these times in war taught you anything? You even took me to the ships command center upon my arrival!" Perrin laughed and laughed at the old idiot. The captain's face was becoming red from anger and embarrassment. "It was much to easy to take it," Perrin teased after he bound the man to a chair with the rope that was hidden under his dress. The old man tried to fight against him but it turned out Perrin was much more fit than he had first thought. "You don't deserve this ship or what treasures on it."

"Why you! You will not get away with this! This is an international crime! Filthy Pirate you won't get away with this!" The English man raged as Perrin flipped a few switches that took down the protection shield and signaled his crew with the ships loud whistle.

"You don't understand Captain," Perrin told him as he opened the exit- you could already hear complete chaos erupting from the other side of the door,"I already have."