01

In the virtual world, Wayo had made a name for himself; not for reasons most people get famous for. He calls himself warfreak Yo because of this. It was a fitting name to someone who would declare war on anyone who speaks ill of his beloved Phana.

Yes. It was obsessive of him to consider Phana as his beloved but this was his heart speaking. Even though he calls the male celebrity as his beloved, he was not disillusioned to think that he would have something going with the guy.

He's gay. But it doesn't matter. He knows the difference of reality and fantasy. What matters for him is that as long as Phana is in the entertainment industry, he will be there to support the older male. If it wasn't for Phana, he wouldn't be even pursuing a college degree.

Wayo sighed. There was nothing much to do at his dorm. His father has already called twice today.

He had been trying to contact the fansite master of pinkcoffee.

Not to make trouble but to ask a little favor. But so far, he hadn't receive any response from the fansite master.

His phone rang just in time before he smack his head on his keyboard out of boredom.

"Yo?"

"Mingkwan! How dare you not invite me to the fanmeet?"

The person from the other line merely laughed before answering. "My beloved Yo. If I gave you tickets, you won't even remember my face. All your attention will be on my co-star. Just think of it as my way as protecting my relationship with my best friend. I won't allow you to be stolen by P'Pha."

Wayo was jealous that Ming kwan could call his idol P'Pha since they have an actual relationship even though it's work related. "Ming... you're not allowed to call him P'Pha in my presence."

"Alright my oh so jealous friend. It's better that you weren't there. P'Ph-"

"Ming!" Wayo warned his friend.

"Pha was really playful."

"What do you mean?" Wayo's hand was quick to open his laptop and searched online.

"Don't watch any fanmeet videos. That's all I am saying." Ming said mysteriously.

Too late. His best friend's warning only made Wayo more curious. He clicked one of the videos available. He watched while Ming was still on the other line.

"Shit!" He exclaimed and understood what his friend was telling him about. He held his phone tighter as he watched.

His idol, Phana had his arms wrapped around his co-star, Kongpob Suttiluck, a popular celebrity. Kongpob had just confessed to Aim, the male lead of the series, of his former feelings and his newfound love. That was when Phana entered the picture and hugged Kongpob from behind.

Fans screamed from the shock and bromance. It was always been a fan favorite and productions have made it a trend to use it as a treat to fans.

He had also watched the series and noticed ambiguous scenes between the two actors. It was cute but seeing the two look so sweet in the camera doesn't feel sweet for Wayo at all.

"Is this the way my wife should be acting?" Phana sweetly said to Kongpob.

Wayo had the urge to hurl things at the screen. It took a lot of control not to.

"Haven't I proven to you who's the husband, wife?" Kongpob countered back.

"But last week, it was me who proved to you that you're the wife." Phana's voice echoed in his brain that he was unable to watch anymore.

Wayo clicked the x button before he made any damage to his expensive computer.

He knew that it was all for show and he also knows that there could never be a Phana and Wayo but he was so jealous. His heart felt like it was been pricked by hundreds of needles.

Is this healthy? To feel like this to a man that will never look his way? Most probably not but he can't help it.

"Yo! Don't do anything rash."

Once again, Ming was already too late. Wayo's mind working overtime to teach someone a lesson.

------

So a short chapter for you guys. I always start short with my stories and I promise that it'll get longer. For now here it is. What do you think?

ciao.