Chapter 2

Playlist - So It Goes... by Taylor Swift

 by Taylor Swift

She’s not answering. This the second time I’ve called in fifteen minutes, and I’ve been texting her non-stop. I swear to God if she doesn't shows up in the next ten minutes I'm leaving.

Well, I was referring to my deadass friend Rose Drew. When we were at work she bragged about how she knows a ‘guy’ who gives her entry in the most expensive hard-to-get-in the club's. And, like always I called her out on it and long story short I'm waiting outside of my apartment waiting for her to pick me up.

I shouldn't have agreed to it. She's lying most of the time, I thought.

Just when I was about to bail on this night, go to my apartment, change from this really beautiful silver Alexander Wang dress which Samantha gave me when she got tired of the color silver, and sleep in my bed, Rose decided to make an entry.

“Woah, honey, get in quick.” She yelled from the car and opened the passenger side door. I was so annoyed at her, I almost didn't get in the car, almost.

I pinched her shoulder, she bellowed, “Ow.”

“That's what you get for being 20 fucking minutes late,” I stated. She cursed me under her breath and I narrowed my eyes on it.

“Who's car is this?” I asked referring to the porche we were in. It was by far the most comfortable car I have ever ridden. “And it doesn't have fake leather seat. This is really expensive. Who does it belong to?”

She said nothing for a while. “You remember the old guy who I take care of?” I nodded. “The rich old guy.”

“It’s his.”

“He just gave it to you?” She just smirked and said,”he would if had asked.”

I widened my eyes, and chuckled. “You did not just do it.” She laughed loudly at it.

People nowadays. I sighed.

A few moments later, we arrived at a nightclub that spelled Illuminate Rose handed the keys out to the valet not bothering to look at him.

There was a massive queue to get in and I wondered if we would really get in. Rose walked by the queue like she was a queen and I rolled my eyes at it.

There was dark skinned man who had the body like bear standing next to the red velvet ropes in a dark suit, hands clasped together, looking extremely intimidating and for moment I thought we couldn't get in until Rose in her chicy manner, stood on her tiptoes to kiss that man on the lips.

Okay, I think we can get in now.

He smiled wolfishly at her and lightly smacked her ass before letting her and me pass in.