Desire

It's been a hour at the bar and everyone was hammered ... well I was.

I sang along with the song on the radio as Chelsea and I danced on dance floor. We laughed as I slurred a couple of the words to the songs and I twirled dropping down to the floor and popped back up.

The guys were over in the corner playing pool but they still kept a close eye on us- Jake especially with Chelsea. He got so protective with her.

After the song ended, I felt hot and sweaty and decided to head for the bar or another drink.

I slap a twenty on the bar top," 2 shots of tequila, please."

The male bartender winked at me and took the twenty,"coming right up, good lookin"

I smiled and turned around, leaving my against the bar and looked towards the pool tables. I spotted David instantly, my hooded eyes watching him play. God he was so hot. I just wanted to fuck him.

It's the only thing I think about these days. At home, at work, and even during class. David bending me over the kitchen counter, my desk, this bar and having his way with. My things clenched together just thinking about it. I wonder if he knew how infatuated I was with him. With my step dad. When Aunt Mara had mentioned me meeting a nice man it was David's name that came to mind. Always David.

I know. How slutty and heartless was I to think about my mother's husband like that. But I couldn't control it. Even if I thought about us being together I know he would never allow it. He thought me as his perfect step daughter and loved my mother. That was it.

But if you sleep with him you can always keep it a secret. No one will know .... another part of my brain was whispering.

"Here's  your two shots of tequila," I heard the bartender behind me say.

I murmured thanks and carried the shots towards the men, seeing that Chelsea joined Jake and was currently making out with him.

"Shots!" I gleefully announced and held one out to Chelsea.

"Maybe you should stop with shots. You've had enough." David hot breath hit my ear and I shivered.

"Um I can drink as much as I'd like, David." I retorted back and I turned around handing him the other shot." Cheers. You need one to loosen you up."

David's hypnotic eyes met mine and he grabbed the shot. Without breaking eye contact he clinked glasses and threw the shot back. I did as well and didn't gag as much as I would of before having a few drinks.

"There. Happy?" He said and his gaze flicked down to my cleavage.

I smirked. "What? Not used to me wearing this? Come on girls wears this stuff all the time."

"You look like a slut. If I had a daughter that wore clothing like you do now I would-"

I walked closer to him until my face was a inch away from his interrupting him." You would what? Spank me, Daddy?" I purred out and gasped when he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Enough. We are leaving. Your drunk." He seethed out.

"I am not! Let go!" I burst out and I tried to jerk away but he was too strong.

"Goodbye everyone. I'm taking Scarlett's home. Too much drinks tonight," I heard David tell everyone and I boiled with rage. I was not drunk!

"Told you she was a lightweight, Jake!"

" You owe me twenty bucks!"

I heard both the twins say and before I could yell and cuss at them David had pulled me out of the bar. Dragged me out.

"Asshole!" I screamed as he set me down outside the bar, the cold air hitting my bare skin.

"Shut up, Scarlette. Just once in your life shut up." David demanded while opening the passenger side to his BMW door shoving me inside.

What the hell. What makes him think he can do this. I stumbled a couple times but I wasn't drunk! I wanted to dance some more.

David came around the car and got in the driver's seat. He took his phone out glancing at it and reading a text.

"I wanna dance some more. Let me out." I demanded.

"No."

"Yes David! I'm 21 not some teenager you can boss around," I burst out angrily.

He started the engine, ignoring me and pulled out of the parking lot.

I did the one thing I knew would get his attention. I screamed.

"Jesus!" He slammed on the breaks and put the car in park." Scarlette stop!"

I screamed louder and he cursed unbuckling his seatbelt and got out of the car. I stopped suddenly and squeaked when he opened my car door yanking me out.

I started to protest but stopped as we made our way toward the bar. We were going back! I could dance again. That thought changed when instead of going in he yanked me to the side of the bar.

"What-?"

He shoved me against the side of the bar face first with him behind me. We were in the dark where no one could see us.

His breathing was hard as I suddenly felt the back of my dress being lifted over my ass. I gasped when I felt my ass exposed and started to turn around," David, w-what are you doing?"

He shoved me forward again, grabbing my hips roughly back against his. I felt his election that was hard and heavy against me.

"This is what you want right? To be punished? Is that the only way to get you to be a good girl for me? Like you used to be," he rasped and yanked my hairs so my face was close to his.

"But I didn't mean to ..." I trailed off when I heard his belt clinking behind me. This was really happening. David was about to fuck me.

Smack!

"Ow! David!" I gasped out from his hand slapping my ass. He did it again but harder.

"You've been such a bad girl, baby. What happened to you?" He taunted and my eyes rolled back when he grabbed my thong strap, gently tugging on it. I was getting so wet.

Game over. I moaned when he slapped ass again and started to grind against me. I thrust back against him wanting more.

"You like that?" He asked and one of his hands grabbed my throat as we started to really grind each other. It felt so good.

"Please ..." I whispered and squeezed my eyes shut. I wanted to come so bad. I wanted him to touch me. Fuck me.

"What do you want, baby? Tell me." He whispered in my ear.

"Touch me," I whispered and almost cried out when he stopped grinding his cock against me.

"Touch what?" He demanded.

"My pussy! Please. Fuck me, David."

I moaned when he shoved his hand down between my legs and gently touched me," Right here?"

Yes. Oh god yes

"You are so wet. Look at you. Begging like a little slut. What am I going to do with you?" He purred in my ear and bit down on it. Hard.

I whimpered in need and was so turned on I couldn't respond, which caused him to hold my neck harder.

"Yo! David's car is still here. Where the fuck are they?" I heard Jakes voice all of a sudden.

My eyes shot open and David's hand went over my mouth quieting me.

"Shhh ..." he whispered.

My heart pounded widely. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Dude wait. I'll just call them. Save is some time with looking around for them." Devin said back and I almost gasped in panicked.

I looked down at my purse. Knowing my phone was in it. And the ringtone was on high volume. We were fucked