Going to work chapter 67

Annie's p.o.v.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Yashoda after we woke up. "I really don't know" she reply sincerely while i comb my hair after taking my bath. Trisha already went in her room to take her bath.

I turn around to talk to her but Leroy burst in the room. "Aunt Annie breakfast." He yelled pulling on my skirt. "Where is your mum." I asked him. "Making breakfast" he simply said and runs out the room.

"Children animate the house" Yashoda chuckled. "You are right i just love them" i added and soon Harry enter the room. "You may go and see him now." He said looking at Yashoda who stands up smile at me and get out. She really wants to have a family with Zayn she loves him so much.

"So?" I asked him. "He was just not ready for the responsibilities" He uttered while walking to me. "Everything is going to be okay?" I asked him. "Yes they will be fine." He smiled.

He snakes his hands around my waist and his eyes starts to twinkle a light green. "I heard that my wife loves children." He voice out making me smiles. "A lot" i added making him smile showing his dimples.

"You want one?" He asked taking me by surprise. "I am not really planning for one but if it happens then.... so be it" i replied sincerely with a grin. "So be it" he copied me making me laugh. He lifts me up and throw me on the bed.

"Harry" i laughed as he hovered me. "So be it" he said again making me laugh. "Stop" i said pushing him away as he closes his eyes and gives me several kisses on the face. "You just said you want a child" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"I know but let me go. It is not the time for it." I says pushing him away and as my luckiest star Leroy burst in the room. "Leave my princess" he yelled and both i and Harry sit up.

He was acting like the prince in stories who come and rescue the princess. "No she is my princess" Harry said hugging me with a smile. Leroy glare at him and slowly walks to us and put a hand on Harry's bare arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked and soon a painful shriek come out of Harry's mouth. "Come on aunt. Let's escape." He said pulling on my hand but Harry was in pain so i turn around to see him making some weird painful grimaces.

"Leroy what did you do?" Anne said entering the room and her face told me she was angry. I instantly look at Leroy who had guilt written all over his face.

"How many times did i told you not to use your powers on your aunt and uncle" She reprimanded him while i look at Harry. "Babe you alright?" I asked taking a look at his hands.

"Better" he said and shows me his arm where the burn was healing. "But Mom uncle Harry was not leaving her" Leroy defended himself with a pout. "Anne please do not yell at him. He is innocent. He just saved me right?" I defended little Leroy.

"Stop taking his side. You are too good with him that is why he is so mischievous." Anne said while walking out the room heavily but quickly as if something was on fire. "Come on my prince" i said taking Leroy in my arms. "Hey?" Harry protested.

"And if you hurt my Harry next time i will stop talking to you" i added. "Oh no aunt" he says wrapping his arms around my neck and hiding his face in the crook of it.

"That's my wife" I hear Harry says before getting out the room. "Leroy listen to me" i whispers in his ears. "You should use these powers only on bad people okay. Harry will never hurt me nor your other aunts or uncle." I explained to the little boy.

"I promise i will not do it again" he says in his little voice. "Okay good boy" i replied while we walk into the kitchen. I sit him on his chair as Trisha Niall Louis takes place. "My naughty boy is here" Louis cheered.

"Dad i am not naughty" he complained. "No he is not" i defended him. "Alright" Louis give up shrugging his shoulder but the smile not leaving his face. "Take your breakfast" Anne said placing a cereal bowl in front of Leroy.

"Leroy..." i said with a raised eyebrow. "Thank you mom" he says and take a sip of his cereal. "Good boy" Anne said smiling. "You are so great with kids" Niall smiled and i just nods. "We should treat angels well" i said playing in Leroy's hair.

"Morning" Zayn said entering the kitchen with a smile. "Morning" we all replied. "I am going to have a child" he voice out as soon as he sits. Niall spits all his coffee making Louis laugh. "Are you insane Zayn?" Niall asked after cleaning his mouth.

"No i'm inzayn" he replied simply with a smile just like the old times. "Men don't give birth" Niall argued which made everyone laugh. "Of course not Niall" Trisha laughed. "Yashoda is pregnant" I told Niall and he nods in understanding.

"Congratulations Zayn" I said hugging him. "Thanks" he replied. "There is no more doubts or anything else?" Trisha asked. "No ma'am. I am going to be a dad" Zayn said with a smile.

"Where is she?" Anne asked placing the breakfast on the table. "Taking a shower" he replied taking a sip of his tea. "Hey" Harry said entering the kitchen after taking a bath too.

"So how is our future father?" He asked placing a hand on Zayn's shoulder. "Better as ever" he replied. "Oh boys. Liam told us to come at the studio to record." Louis said and i look at Harry.

He had a sad look but soon he look at me and smirked. "Leroy you will be the only man in the house so look after the girls well" Zayn said to Leroy who was smiling. "Yes uncle Zain" he says and Zayn face palm himself as Leroy was not able to pronounce his name well.

"Girls you continue. We will have our breakfast on our way to work" Harry said and kiss me on the forehead. "But i want to eat my pancakes" Niall said while the boys are leaving. "I will have it for you" Trisha smiled and kiss Niall before he runs out.

"Bye boys" i shouted as Niall close the door. "What will we do now?" I asked Anne. "Have breakfast" Trisha smiled. "I know i mean after that" i asked again. "Clean the dishes" Yashoda said entering the kitchen.

"Hrr." I groans. "You have not change" Anne said making us laugh. "She means after that" Leroy said and i smile at how smart he was. "We will take you to the children playground then do some shopping" i cheered.

"Oh yeah shopping" Trisha said excitedly. "We have our plan for the day" Anne said and we all nods. We sit down and have our breakfast while making funny conversations.