Ch 1: Reincarnation

Ch 1: Reincarnation
....................................................................................

Aimi's POV:

I'm a average plain high school girl. My hobby is reading books especially story books.

Recently, I have been obsessed with the stories where the main character reincarnates. Honestly, I love the adventures and all, especially one's with magic and powers.

In fact, right now I'm reading one as well on the way to school.

"Miss, watch out" a voice yelled as I look up from my book unwillingly.

A car is speeding down on me as I tried to run but it was too late. Blood was seeping out of my head as I lost conscious.

.........

Unwillingly, I woke up hearing some noises. I open my eyes to see bright light. Squinting my eyes to adjust to the lights, I saw a man and a woman.

"Who are you?" I asked, only for it to come as a baby's cry. 'Wait, a baby's cry. Don't tell me I reincarnated like in the novels.' I thought.

"Dearie, she's so cute, right?" The man said while holding me.

In response, the woman smiled and said,"Let's name her Chiharu, okay?"

Chiharu, nice name. From what I processed, this man and woman is my parents. So, Mum, you have great naming sense. *Thumbs up*👍

"Chiharu... It's a lovely name, Emi." The man said. It seems mum's name is Emi.

....................................................................................
Two Years Later

It's been two years since I am Chiharu. In these two years, I mastered walking, running, jogging and speaking. My maids seem to whisper that I'm a genius all the time, though I don't think so. As a 17 years old girl in my previous life, it is only natural I would learn them sooner than others.

...........

It was night time and the maids went to sleep after they thought I fell asleep.

I quietly get out of the bed as I tip-toe to the library. One thing, I learned is that the light inside the library is always on. So, I slightly push the door open, making sure it makes no noise.

To know more about this world, I go to the history section and read a quite few books quickly.

*********

The world is called Starling. Their are three continents in the world;

Human Continent: Where all the humans reside. It's the smallest continent as well.

Animal Continent: Where all monsters like vampires, mermaids etc lives. It's also the biggest continent.

Lastly, Unknown Continent: Nobody knows what's in there. Once someone entered the border, they vanish from sight and never returns. It's as if there was a barrier there. It's the second largest continent.

----

The Human Continent is divided into four kingdoms: Eastern Chavez, Western Lopez, Southern Garcia and Northern Rivera.

Millions of years ago, the four counties were ruled by one King but later it was divided up.

********