Chapter 1

Bill and his Henchmaniacs had taken over the entire world. They took over California, New York, China, Africa, Mexico, and many others in two days. Bill took every human on Earth and made them his slaves. He also captured the Pines family's family and locked them up as prisoners. The pines family were at the Mystery Shack. Even though it is all broken and beat up, it was still protected by Bill's magic and weirdness because of the unicorn hair.

       Inside the Mystery Shack

"I can't believe we lost! Bill won! It's all over!!!",  Talyah cries.

Ford hugs his daughter and rubs her back and says,

" It's okay Talyah. It's not your fault. "

"But we lost!!! Bill has our families and he made everyone into slaves and there is nothing we can do!" , Talyah said.

In the other room, Stanley was talking to Dipper and Mabel. Mabel cries and says,

"It's not fair! I lost everything! My friends! My family! And Waddles!!!"

Dipper was looking through Journal #4 because he was determine and he had not given up on defeating Bill.

Mabel says, "Dipper! Can't you just give up?! There is nothing we can do! Bill has taken over and made everyone into slaves! He is a demon! They are pure evil! We lost! It's all over!"

Stanley says, "Your sister is right Dipper. We tried and we failed. There is nothing we can do."

Dipper yells, "No! I am not giving up! Bill wants us to be afraid! He wants us to give up! But If we combine our smarts, our strengths, and whatever Mabel has, we can finally defeat Bill and save the world!"

Everyone in the shack was sad except for Dipper who was determined to destroy Bill.

   To Be Continued for Chapter 2