meeting new people

Meeting new people

anna's pov

"anna get your ass up" my brother Dean said as he tried to wake me up. " go away and let me sleep" I said to him as fixed myself to go back to sleep.

I had thought that he left the room, that was until dean jumped onto me "anna get your lazy ass up now" dean yelled in my ear. " alright I'm up.... happy" I said as I sat up on my bed. "yes every.... now go and get ready becuase the band is coming over" dean said. as I slowly got out of bed and headed to my drawer " what band is coming over?"

I asked as I started to grab my black ripped skinny jeans and my black tank top. " motionless in white" dean said and I nodded. " alright I'm going to have a shower and as much as I love you. .. out of my room" I said and dean smiled at me. " alright don't take too long" and walked out.

once he left the room , I walked into my bathroom , got undressed ans hopped into the hot shower. after that I got oit dries my self and started to get dressed and started to strighten my hair and put my makeup on. once I was happy I walked our of my room, only to hear multiple voices as I was walking down the stairs.

" and there is my wonderful sister" dean said as he saw me. "hi" I said to the people that was sitting down on the couches that I had. " sis this is the band that I was talking about. " dean said and I nodded.

"thanks for helping us out" Chris said to me. " no worries" I said " so are we ready to head on the road?" balz asked and everyone nodded. all of us headed outside " our bags are on the bus" dean said to me and I nodded.

once we got inside and settled we had sat down and the boys were talking about tour " we got one more person that we need to pick up" chris said and the others nodded.

" so anna we heard alot of things about you" ricky said to me, which made my head snap up " good or bad?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow " the good of course" ricky said while the others started to laugh.

I had thought to myself, that this tour will be interesting