talks

ricky's pov

"so anna we heard alot of things about you " I said to anna which made her shoot up " the good or bad" she said as she raised her eyebrow. " the good of course" I said and everyone laughed.  we had reached devin's house and he jumpped onto the bus and sat down next to me. 

" who's the girl?" devin asked me " that's dean's sister anna" I said as I looked at her quickly.  " ohh the one that is going to help with the merch " devin asked and I nodded..

" hey anna I want you to meet ghost" chris said and I saw anna nodded and smiled at him " don't worry you can call me ghost or devin if you like" devin said to her. devin and anna had talked a bit with one and another.. I sat there and was listening to them of what they where talking about. I was mesmerised of the way that anna was talking and the way that she had used her hands..

i did not notice that the others went off to their business. soon devin and myself left anna with her brother due to i had to do something and devin went to lie down.. after awhile I walked to the front of the bus, I saw anna sitting and drawing something in her book. " hey" I said as I was getting a drink from the fridge " hey ricky" she said back in a cute way.. "wanna drink?" I asked as I grabbed a naked juice "no thanks" she said. I walked over to her and sat opposite to her and looked at what she was doing " that's some drawing you got there" I said to her "thanks" she said as she blushed..

"can I ask you a question?" I asked her as I took a sip pf my drink "umm sure" anna said as she closed her book and looked at me " are you going to be okay with having 8 guys on the bus?" she sat there quite for a bit then opened her mouth " yea I will be fine... and besides what's the worse thing can happen" she said which made me smirk at her " trust me... you would not like to go there" I said and she smiled and opened her book and went back drawing.

" hey anna" I asked her " hmmmm" she said " is it possible if I can get to know you a bit better" I asked her while scratching the back of my neck " sure but not right now" she said and I looked at het confused and she had shook her head towords the door as if say  that someone was coming.... and she was right.