Realization

(Lea's POV)
Those words are still echoing in my mind.
Narinig ko kanina na sumisigaw si Claire that's why I woke up. I wasn't able to go near the door or go outside cause I feel a little bit dizzy. I heard her shout and you can hear that she is near to crying.

"Pero I was really, really shocked, disappointed and mostly hurt kasi dumating ka dun na Hindi para saakin, but it's for that Lea."
I wasn't able to hear the other words clearly. I just can hear some words and sobs. I felt guilty sa mga sinabi niya. But why did Aga did that to her? Was it, because of me. Arrggghh, shrug it off, masyado kang assumera. I was spacing out then suddenly the door opened. Aga came in with a tray of food with him.
"Here, eat this para magkaroon ka ng lakas." He said while fixing the foods para makakain na ako.
"Thank you." I said and smiled at him. He's too caring.
"Eeemmm, Aga." Me
"Huh?" Aga.
I sigh and said, "I'm sorry." Then I bow my head.
"For what?" He asked. You can sense his sincerity of knowing the answer.
I bit my lower lip and lift up my head to look at him. "I heard you a while ago. I h-heard what Claire said." I said and bow my heads down again.
"No, its not your fault. Maybe kasi I shouted at her kaya niya nasabi yun." He explained.
I lift up my head and answered, "Hindi yun sasabihin ni Claire if that's not from her heart. Nasabi niya yun kasi maybe she was really hurt na. She can't take it anymore. She needs you Aga. She needs your presence maslalo na ngayong wala si Charlene. You need to have a double responsibility. Be a loving mother and a caring father to her. She's growing bigger and bigger which means she need to be guided na maslalo sa kanyang age ngayon. You need to consider that. You have to Aga. I know its hard but that's the only thing to win your daughter's trust to you again. Be there for her always. Don't leave her."
"Hindi ko alam kung paano Lea. I don't know how to handle this situation. She is the type of a woman na matigas ang ulo. And one more thing, dahil ayaw na niyang masaktan dahil naranasan na niya ito, tumaigas na run ang kanyang puso." Aga
"Then soften her heart. Do the things that makes her happy just like before. Gawin mo ang lahat Aga. Wag kang mag give up agad. Be strong for her." I said to encourage him.
"Thanks Lea." He said and smile but he's a little bit sad. You can see it in his eyes.
>>>Ring, ring, ring<<<
=(Mom calling)=
"I need to take this." I said pointing at my phone.
"Go on" he said.

------------------------
Lea, kailan ka uuwi? Anong oras na.
I looked at my watch to check the time and its already 8:00 na pala. I was shocked. Ang bilis ng oras as ngayon ah.
----------------------------------
I'll be home. I'm going there na. Sorry, Hindi ko namanlayan yung oras. I'll be there in 15 minutes.
------------
Okay. Be safe. Bye.
Toot, toot, toot. Inoff na nya.
--------------------

"Your going home at this hour?" He said.
"Yes. I have to. Nag aalala na si mom." I said.
"I'll bring you there. Baka mapano ka pa. Pagalitan ako ng nanay mo." He said.
I was about to speak to tell him 'no need' but he spoke before I did.
"I insist." He smiled revealing his dimples.
"O-okay." I just said.

(Claire's POV)
Nakatulog pala ako kakaiyak. I felt my stomach aching because of wanting to eat. I'm hungry. I need to eat.
Bumaba ako sa kusina. But then I saw my dad and Lea na palabas ng bahay. When they get out, I rushed to the window to check where they are going. My dad opened the door for Lea and Lea went in. My dad turn around to go to the driver's seat. They started the engine and then they left.
"Where are they going at this hour?" I asked myself.
"Maybe somewhere where I am not present." I answered my own question. My gosh, baliw na ata ako. I'm talking to myself. I am hurt na naman. Seeing them going out together breaks my heart kasi my dad never did that to me, bringing me somewhere that is nice, I never experienced that since mom left. It's all Lea's fault forever. I hate her since she came to my life, our life.

Natapos ko nang kumain. It took me 30 minutes, tagal ko noh? Pero kasi I'm always looking at the door inaabangan ko si dad kung uuwi na siya. I continued eating.

"Why are you still up?" I was shocked when somebody talk behind my back. I looked at the person who spoke and it was my dad.
"Eemmm, i-im a little bit hungry that's why I went down here." I answered.
"Go sleep after you eat. Wag kang magpuyat. Masama yan sa health mo. I'll go na." Pagpapaalam nya.
Did he just say that to me. Lumingon lingon ako para icheck kung may kasama pa ba ako. "So, was it me?" I asked my self. Oh my gosh. Nangyari dun? Bumabalik na ang kabaitan nya ha. I like it when when he is like that.  It can ease at least a little bit of the pain I'm feeling.

(Aga's POV)

Flashback

[Car]
"Ilabas mo rin siya minsan para magkaayos kayo. To at least ease the pain she's feeling." Ani Lea
"Mahirap yun kausapin. She doesn't listen to anybody. Pinipilit niya ang gusto niya. She's hard to get Lea. Matigas ang ulo." Sagot ko.
"Is she like that before?" Tanong ni Lea.
"No, she's the type of a person that is so sweet and kind. Napansin ko lang na nagbago siya when her mom left us. She became really different." I answered.
"Make some time for her. She's becoming alone na kasi siguro that's why. Help her change to the original her. Do something to bring her back." Lea said.

End of flashback...

I don't know how to but I'll try. She really changed but I don't know the reason. Maybe because she's feeling alone. She needs me.
I planned on making time for her tomorrow para makapag bonding kami.