Midnight adrenaline

Hi guys!!!! I can't apologise enough for my lack of updating. I'm so sorry. Anyway I was so SO exited and Happy to have a request!! They seriously mean a lot, I love to know your enjoying these and I'm not wasting my time. This is the 2nd part of one of my old stories. And there may be a third, as well as a load of other stories on their way.
Also who is scared of clowns? Cause I'm so fucking scared of them! I'm trying to watch IT for inspiration but it's so hard!

Really hope you enjoy this one, it's a bit all over the place. Love you guys, keep reading, voting and commenting!

Locks of golden meadow, sweet red cherries and sparks of flickering brown shavings drove my mind in endless circles. His hair, lips .... And his beautiful eyes, now invaded with misery and a deep hatred, that I fear has rooted itself into his brain.

I open my eyes, once again, like every night the dull cheep wooden ceiling blocks my view of the starry night sky. The one Newt and I used to watch for hours upon end.

I roll over to stare at my curtains, I wish he would throw stones at my window again. I shut my eyes. His hair, lips.... Eyes.
I open them, a small cry for tears left my mouth. I feared sleep, I feared my eyes being shut. I feared being awake.

The sun rose soon enough, the normal clatter of boys running round to get to breakfast, smokey bacon on the bbq clouds my room. I lie there, no one would miss me, well apart from the builders, they loved this silent deal that had grown over time. They get to slap my ass, grope me when they wanted and in return I get people to sit with at dinner, a group to hangout with.

I slop up and get changed, sulking my way to breakfast. As Newt put it, I cower like a weed amongst the vegetables, avoiding all eye contact until the dreaded...

"Morning y/n!" James screams in my ear.

I smile, he was the only nice person to me, well as far as nice went. "Hey, so what we gotta build." I laugh at his scrunched up face, he looked just like Rosie the old sow.

"Shucking toilets 'gain. Kill me, I bet you its Chuck trying to be sly. He's so pathetic."

I fake a laugh, I actually quite liked Chuck the greenie. He's a sweet boy. Although like many of the gladers, my like wasn't returned. I cast my eye over to him, he had stolen my seat becoming the new me. No don't do it..... Why!!!! I want to rip my eyes out their socket they always do this, look longingly at Newt like the past month was just a dream.
Strong hands grab my butt, I jump. "Oh hey." I smile at the builder who's name I don't even know. James pushes the guy back and slings an arm over my shoulder. "Let's go somewhere else." His breath prickles my ear, not like Newt's use to.....

Soon enough it was James and I standing over a toilet, tool box in hand, umming and arring about how it's is to be fixed. "I bet if we bolt it back into the floor, replace these screws and fix the flush it should be working in the hour." James smiles, except his smile wasn't about the toilet, I could tell his mind was off somewhere else. All the builders minds where somewhere else, they continuously were restless, whispering about unknown topics. Caring hadn't even reached my bucket list.

So that's what we did, split the bolts between us and got to work.
Drill. Insert. Screw. Go. Again.
James leant back on his heels and I tightened my last bolt. I heard him chuckle.
"What?" I ask rolling up my sleeves.
"Your terrible at maths." He smirks.
"Am not." I huff and cross my arms.
"Yes you are, we needed six bolts we've only got five." He raises an eyebrow.
"I packed six!" I protest, rummaging through the tool box. Hanging my head low I sigh, he lifts my chin and kisses my forehead.
"Your adorable, now run along and get that number six." He pats my butt as I leave.
I squeeze my eyes shut and push my head against the wall of the toilet shack. A long painful groan rumbles out of my throat. All the equipment had to be signed off officially at the beginning of the day by Alby, best friend of Newt.