Chapter 29: Fade to Black, Show the Names 🎬🎇

Authors Note:

Hello beautiful people! There is only one more chapter after this one, and I'm a little sad to let this story go..
But I added cool Gifs to almost all of the chapters so go back and check em out! 😍

Once I wrap up this one up should I make a sequel with the same storyline? Or should I just develop another story with a different foundation? Please comment and reply and tell me what youd like to see next! This chapters gonna be a lot shorter than the next one because the ending is gonna be huge.
Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment! I need your opinions. ❤️
-----------------------

Emily walks back into the waiting room and the other girls stand to their feet with anticipation for any information Ali might've given her.

Aria: So...What'd she say? How is she?

Emily: Uh..she's fine. But I think you should all just take a seat..& then I'll start explaining.

Emily clears her throat and begins to tell the girls everything that she knows from start to finish.

Emily: Well..I don't know all of the details..but I'll tell you guys what I know, and Ali will tell you the rest when she's feeling better..

So as we all know, Ali ran away last year and nobody really know where she went or why she left..
Today she told me that she left because she was helping a friend...
Pay for an abortion. Now I don't know who this friend is, but I do know that they've been threatening Ali ever since and they've hurt her already. She's scared that we could be in danger too.

Hanna:  Wow...so we've just been sitting here like geese this whole time.

Spencer: Ducks.

Hanna: What?

Spencer: You sit like lame ducks, not geese.
Spencer corrects.

Hanna: Okay, well whatever, they both quack.

Spencer: Geese honk...

Hanna: Anyway, Emily, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a freaking duck!

Aria: Wait, so why did this person need Ali's help? Couldn't they have just asked someone else?

Emily: That's the part of been waiting to hear.

Hanna: Right and what is Ali gonna do about this "Him, her, it, bitch?" Whoever. And what if they strike again!? I feel like we're lobsters in a tank at a restaurant..you know the ones you stare to see which ones you want to eat?

Spencer: You are the queen of not helping..were not lobsters relax!

Emily: I wasn't even finished telling you guys the rest of the story...
Just as Emily is about tell the other girls about her and Alison, Ali texts her and asks if she's told them anything yet about the mystery person.
Emily replies that she has and Alison tells Emily to bring the rest of the girls into the room she's in & that she's ready to tell them the rest and who this person is.
The whole truth.