✂️here there be monsters

Bolting upwards from laying down Jace was stopped half way from jumping up off the surface he was currently laid out on. He could only move so far before he was stopped and his arms were on either side of him, his legs were spread out but they couldn't move well. Looking down he saw the reasons why, he was tied, arms and legs up, to the bed. Turning his head to look around his surroundings he saw a white curtain that was covering his few from seeing the other side. It freaked him out in a way for he was defenseless and tied and someone can come in here and hurt him or...worse.

"Your fine I fixed it for you...again. Just sit there and relax"

Coughing he laid back down trying to calm his heart back down, he didn't need to go into another episode or attack and he didn't want one of his splits to help him again. It was bad that he sometimes needed them but he felt also felt like he needed to repay them if they helped him like this. A debt to his splits would have made him laugh if he was a normal person, but sadly he was not a normal person.

Hearing someones shoes clicking against the hallway made Jace tense up for a second before he heard them walk on by before they became distant and faint to no more. He than heard a click and a door opening, the rooms door to be precise. His heart went from mellowed out to going into his throat. He can hear his splits laughing at him. 

The curtain was pulled back and there stood the schools nurse. So he was still in school? okay than. She had a shocked face at seeing him awake before giving him a gentle smile. What is with people giving him smiles like that, he wasn't going to break, well not from a smile anyway.

"How are you feeling dear?" She asked in a soft voice, like one would a wild animal and Jace already felt annoyance seep into him. Scolding himself for judging someone like that Jace looked her in the eyes and after a minute or two of silence he finally spoke.

"No, I had an...episode"

Everyone knew about his illness. Well let him rephrase that, all the staff knew about his illness only some lucky students knew about it. The lucky few either walked in on a freak out of his or they got info from someone. 

She kept the smile on her face that was obviously fake but he wasn't gonna call her out on that, he was surprised she was holding out this long. He was also impressed but not by much he's seen others much better, and better at hiding it too. 

"Wanna talk abou-" before she could finish her thought he yelled out a somewhat loud "no!" before jumping into himself as he blushed and looked down on the bed. She only smiled at him some more before moving more into the area he was staying in. She unlocked him to which he nodded in thanks as he rubbed his wrist softly, still looking down.

She patted his back gently which she noticed him flinching before saying his mother was here for him. He looked at the clock and saw it read 5:30 PM which caused him to scowl at the clock before opening the door and running to greet his mom. She was most likely worried about him for what sane mom wouldn't worry about her son? but he supposed that she over worries but he loved that part about her...well as much as he could love that part about her.

His mother only smiled at him when he reached her and she gave him a hug which he only returned half hearty. People and touching him today was one to many and he didn't like it, but this was his mother his birth giver and he will give her a somewhat hug if she wanted it. She moved a piece of ear away from his eyes and gave him a smile that could break millions.

"I'm okay mom" he told her in reassurance, for who? he would have no idea but she just hugged him again, said goodbye to the ladies at the front desk and left. 

For one school day it sure was tiring, and he couldn't wait to go home already for he had a rough day and he wanted it to end as soon as possible. Looking at the windows Jace see's a figure waving at him with a cheerful look, Damion. He waved back before turning to his mom who was giving him a curious look causing him to instantly get flustered and her to coo. To much for one day thank you.