Chapter Ten

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Howl's Moving Castle characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Chapter Ten~~~

~~~Previous~~~

"Rose? Are you out here?" Howl asks, opening the door and smiling wide, eyes lighting up when he sees me. "Hello, love," He says, walking out and holding on to the side as he joins me in watching the clouds.

I was surprised when he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest before leaning down and giving me a deep kiss. "I came out here to ask you something," He says when he pulls away for air.

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

Howl smirks and pulls out a beautiful diamond ring from behind his back, making me gasp slightly as he slides it onto my ring finger.

"Will you marry me?" He asks. Tears filled my eyes before I lunged at him and brought him into another deep kiss. "So, is that a yes?" He asks, pulling away as I nod against his neck. We moved back inside to tell the others. I sat next to the hearth while Howl went to play with Markl and Heen. I finally had what I wanted when I first came to this world. A family!

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

It wasn't long before Rose and Howl had their wedding. It was a quiet and small affair. Only Sophie and her husband, the Prince, Markl, Calcifer, Witch of the Waste and Heen were in attendance. They weren't any change in appearance; they were married as they were, wearing their normal clothes. That is the way they are, after all.

After they were married, everyone went back with Sophie. Giving Howl and Rose their wedding night to themselves, not worrying about anyone else.

Howl carried Rose bridal style up to his bedroom before closing the door with his foot. He placed her gently on his bed. He slowly made his way onto the bed before kissing Rose deeply. He slightly broke away from her lip, both panting heavily, with a string of saliva connected to their lips, before kissing her again.

Howl pressed a more heated kiss to Rose's lips. Howl lifts his hand and gently gropes her breasts, Rose's nipples becoming hard from under her dress. She lets out a soft moan. Howl undoes her dress and pulls it down to her hips. He undoes her bra and throws it to the side. He reaches back towards one of her breasts and takes the hardening nub between his thumb and forefinger. He pinched it slightly, causing a soft whine to escape Rose's lips.

Howl shifts his body over top of the Rose. He reaches out with both hands and fondles her breasts while leaving open-mouth kisses along her jaw and neck. "Rose...Is this okay?" Howl whispers, biting the tip of her ear.

"It's okay..." Rose moans. She presses her thighs together as she slowly becomes wet between her legs. "H-Howl..." She moans, arching her back. "More..."

Howl pulls back to gaze down at Rose with a heated gaze. The small amount of light pouring into the dark bedroom shone on Rose's body. Her beautiful hair colour shined, reflecting the moon's light spilt across the pillow. Her cheeks were a deep crimson, and her lips swelled from their heated kissing. Her chest was heaving, her nipples a dark pink from Howl's fondling.

His gaze focuses on the tattoo on the side. The animals represent her family. Yet he was slightly unnerved due to feeling the animal's glowing eyes on him, judging him before they returned to normal, feeling he had passed whatever test they had for him.

His gaze focuses downward to see her thighs pressed and rubbing together, trying to quell the heat between them. He brings his gaze back up to hers. "Are you sure, my love?" He asks, nervous as he hasn't done this before.

Rose sits up, her gaze locked on Howls. "I'm sure, my love." With a wave of her hand, her dress disappeared from her body and folded itself on the back of the couch.

Howl waves his hand, and his clothes disappear as hers did. He crawled forward to the smaller woman. "You're so beautiful, my love." He whispers, nuzzling her neck as his hand caresses her, squeezing to appreciate her silky and soft skin.

Rose moves her gaze down Howl's body. His body surprisingly has muscle, but it is slim and toned. Her gaze lowers further, and her eyes widen slightly when it rests on his manhood. She lets out a low gasp when she sees its size. It was above average, and there was a translucent bead of pre-cum dripping from the tip, showing how turned on he was.

She moves her gaze back to his, and he gazes back with slight embarrassment. She lets out a soft chuckle. "Nothing to be embarrassed about, my love. You are so handsome."

Rose spreads her legs wider as Howl's hand moves towards her womanhood. He kisses down her body until he is between her legs. He parted his lips and placed an open-mouthed kiss against her quivering womanhood. He lips his lips slightly before slipping his tongue out. He lapped a long strip up her womanhood and flicked her clitoris. He continued back and forth, drawing heated moans from Rose's lips.

He moves his mouth away from her womanhood, her juice dripping down his chin. He wipes it from his mouth and ensures his fingers are coated before inserting a finger inside her womanhood. While his fingers were pleasuring her from the inside, he used his thumb to press against her engorged clitoris, rubbing slow circles.

Her walls clenched around his fingers as he slowly thrust and curled his finger inside. "You're so tight and wet, my love." Howl praises before leaning down. He removes his thumb from her clitoris only to place his mouth over it and lick and suck it.

"H-Howl..." Rose moans as she clutches the bedsheets beneath her. "T-That's because...I feel good." Her breath freezes in her throat. "I-I'm cumming... More..."

With nothing said, Howl slips a third finger inside. He switches between thrusting and stretching her walls. He sped up when he felt her inside begin to twitch. "Cum for me, my love." He purrs before speeding up his finger further and pushing down on her clitoris with his thumb a little harder.

Rose freezes in place. Her body shakes before she lets out a cry as she orgasms. Howl continues his movement with his fingers. Due to Rose being sensitive, she came once more.

Howl pulls her fingers out of her, and he settles himself between her legs, letting her come down from her second orgasm. He coated his manhood with the remnants of her juice from his hand.

Rose gazes up at Howl. "I'm ready..." She breathes before leaning up and brushing her lips around his. She reaches up with her arms and wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Howl nods, adjusting his alignment before slowly pushing inside her. With mouth agape, Rose took in the new sensation of being stretched. Halfway, Howl came across her barrier. He gazes at her, and she nods her head. He pushes in further, breaking her barrier. She lets out a low whimper of pain as her body quakes from being filled in excess.

Howl gave her time to adjust. When she nods, he takes shallow thrusts until she begins to moan, then thrusts deeper inside her. It wasn't long before Rose was moaning wantonly. "H-Howl...Faster..." She urges, moaning.

Howl went faster, and the sound of skin slapping against skin echoed in the room with her moan and his groans. The bed was creaking due to Howl's speed of thrusts. Rose's moan peaked as their pleasure peaked, and Howl's groans turned into growls.

It wasn't long before they both screamed when they came and collapsed in a heap and curled up together. Howl whispered a soft 'I love you' before drifting asleep, making Rose gently kiss his forehead before following him into the darkness.

They both woke up often at night to repeat their lovemaking and join their bodies. They didn't leave Howl's room until the night after.

/Thank you for reading this chapter. Please leave a review. Your opinions are appreciated.\