Chapter 3: Seto and Lauren!

Mitch's P.O.V.

I woke up to the feeling of warm arms hugging me and noticed Jerome snuggling into my chest. That was when I realized I was naked. "We didn't, did we?" I stated, shaking a bit somewhat, but still sad he didn't remember his first time doing "you know what".

I crawled out of bed and put on my clothes, yawning and rubbing my eyes, still tired from waking up. I walked out of my room and saw James cutting down police tape. "Hey James, what are you doing and where did that police tape come from?" I questioned and he looked at me and turned crimson red.

He turned around and began walking away with all the tape. "James, you didn't see us doing what I think, right?" I questioned, terrified at what his reaction would be. He didn't listen and I grabbed his shoulder and then flipped me over. My back hit the ground hard and I rubbed it. "James, what the HELL!" I screamed as he picked me up and round house kicked me into a window which shattered as I broke through it and I landed with a giant splash in the pool.

I swam up to the surface and crawled out of the pool. I walked into the house, storming towards James. "WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and he spoke, "House keeping, you need a towel?" He held out a towel and I grabbed it from his hand and began drying myself.

"What happened?" Jerome spoke and I turned around and turned crimson red. "Je-Jerome, y-you a-ar-are n-nak-naked!" I spoke and he looked at himself and covered his member. James was on the ground, bleeding from his nose and unconscious. "Because that isn't cliché." I stated bluntly and picked up James and set him on the couch.

Jerome walked back down and was actually wearing clothes and he looked at James and then me. "Did we seriously do it last night?" He asked, beginning to blush crimson red. "I think we did biggums, but I mean, we were going to at some point?" I shrugged it off and pecked him on the lips. I heard a groan from the living room and saw James get up from the couch.

James's P.O.V.

I got up from the couch and looked at Jerome. He was about to speak, but I hushed him. "No need to apologize, it wasn't your fault." I stated and walked out of the mansion. I checked my pocket for my phone and saw that it wasn't there. "Oh yeah, I broke it at the text Adam sent me." I groaned at and then just jumped into my car.

I put the key into the ignition and drove towards a nearby Starbucks and parked my car right next to it. I walked in and stood in line. I was looked at the list of frappe's, but I noticed someone wearing a purple hoodie. "Seto?" I questioned and the guy turned around. "James, it has been forever!" He spoke, shocked and we hugged.

"How has school been ever since I have left?" I asked and he told me what was going on, the new couples and what were the projects taking place at the time. "That sounds great, so what are you doing here at Starbucks?" I asked and he spoke, "Just wanted to get a drink. How about you?" He questioned and I spoke, "For the same reason."

We both got out drinks and I payed for them. We walked outside and I spoke, "Would you like to come over, I am free today!" I spoke and he nodded. "Also, happy birthday James." Seto exclaimed and handed me a box. "What's inside?" I asked and he spoke, "Open it!" I couldn't contain my excitement and looked inside. There was a small, pyramid shaped sapphire on a pure silver ring. "Seto, I don't know what to say!" I spoke and petted him on the head and he began purring.

"I totally forgot about you being a cat hybrid." I stated and he spoke, "So, how are the people your working for treating you?" He questioned and then I just replied, "They're special, definitely not normal." I took off his hoodie and petted him and then scratching him behind his ears. He began purring. "That's still freaking adorable!" I spoke and we jumped into my car. "Onward, horsey!" I screamed and stepped on the pedal and the car lurched forward.