Chapter 7

Vladimir p.o.v

Vladimir decided he would ask Safiera on a date to get to know her.
The next time he saw her he decided is was the time to ask her out.
Vladimir saw her leaving one of her classes and went up to her .
"Hey Safiera um I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me like to a restaurant or the movies" Vladimir said shyly.
Safiera looked so shocked " you want to go on a date with me " she said confused
Vladimir looked at her anxiously she didn't even know how beautiful she was he thought to himself
"Yes I'll love to go on a date with you "she replied eagerly
Vladimir let out a huge breathe he didn't even realize he was holding in.
"Okay I'll pick you up on Saturday at 8:00 pm" Vladimir replied
" yeah sure" she said trying not to sound to excited to go on a date with him, actually her first date ever.
On that Saturday Vladimir got all dressed up.For the first time ever he was nervous, Vladimir had been with a lot of women but he never a woman so beautiful and innocent as Safiera.
He couldn't wait to she her , it was like he was under spell by her and he loved it.
Vladimir entered her ranch and smiled he couldn't wait to see her she was his addition everything about her drove him crazy her smell her lips her personality her beauty. All he dreamed about was marking her as his for everyone to know that she was his. He knew she would taste delicious he inched to bury his fangs in her throat and claim her entirely. He never felt that urge with any women before they were just temporary relief but with safiera it was different his whole being felt centered on her now he didn't know why but she was everything to him and it scared him a little.

Vladimir walked to her door and knocked, her father opened the door.
" you must be Vladimir, please come in" said Apollo
" she'll be right down, have a seat"
Vladimir nodded and took a seat, he felt Safiera father analyzing him as if he was a criminal.
They both heard her come down the stairs, Vladimir looked up.
She was so beautiful, she had on a beautiful red dress that looked beautifully in her skin.
The dress hugged on her curves perfectly, she had her hair up in an elegant fashion.
Vladimir could look at her forever but they had dinner reservations and they had to get going.
Safiera said goodbye to her father and he smiled at her.
"Bring her home by 11:30" he told Vladimir
"Yes sir" Vladimir responded
On their date Vladimir and Safiera got to know each other better. They had many things in common. They both loved to read books and ride horses.
Safiera told him he could come to her ranch and go horseback riding one day.
Vladimir could tell she was a little nervous but she wasn't as nervous as he was.
They ordered their food and talked about everything and anything.
It was very easy for Vladimir to speak to her and Safiera the same way.
It was as if they knew each other their entire lives.
After their date Vladimir took her home , when he walked her to the porch he wanted to kiss her but he was to nervous.
Vladimir gave her a hug, Safiera fit perfectly in his arms. She was so small and delicate in his arms and all he wanted to do was protect her. Vladimir felt his talons extend and his fangs come out. He clenched his mouth so she won't notice. She smelled like cherry blossom and strawberries. Her neck was so expose to him that he could almost feel her vein pulsing under his mouth.
Suddenly she gave him a kiss on the cheek and his talons and fangs retracted.Vladimir was caught by surprise.
Safiera turned the same color of her dress, she couldn't believe she just did that.
"Goodnight Safiera " Vladimir said
"Goodnight Vladimir " she responded
Vladimir watched as she walked back into her horse. Vladimir walked back to his car he was so conflicted. He was falling in love with her and he knew she deserved better than him. She deserve do the moon and stars and every galaxy in space and all he had to offer was darkness and evil.
He didn't want to hurt Safiera at all, she was so nice and sweet and she was his he felt it in every being in his soul. Vladimir sat in his car and started to question why his father wanted to kill such a beautiful and caring women.
Yes she was the lost princess but she didn't do anything wrong. It was his father who was wrong taking a kingdom that didn't belong to him.
On that moment Vladimir decided that he would protect Safiera from anyone, including his father. His loyalty was solely to her the first women he has ever cared for.
The following day Vladimir was summoned by his father for an update to the mission.
Vladimir knew he had to lie in order to protect Safiera .
"My son have you found that forsaken lost princess already " asked Kane
Vladimir replied " No I haven't father, I believe that she doesn't live in the town of Minnesota"
" very well then find her" said the king
"Yes father " Vladimir bowed down to his father and left.
Vladimir thought that his father believed him , but his father caught on to his lie.