JUST DANCE

TITLE: Just Dance*
MOVIE/TYPE: social media
LOVE INTEREST: Chris Pratt

SUMMARY:

In which Charlotte*, an upcoming singer and dancer catches the attention of Chris Pratt. She released her first song "Just Dance," and it soon hits the world with a sensation. The song is met with hate and love, like everything else and soon Chris tweets that the song is stuck in his head, and he can't wait for an album. Cue retweets and more fame for Charlotte* and the story begins from there.

NOTES:

Charlotte is NOT young, and as you can tell I got the idea from the song "just dance" which is really good. Chris originally was going to tweet something along the lines of "I hate how this song is stuck in my head" but I wanted it to be more open ended. By the way, Charlotte is a stage name she thought up of, and it's kinda lame because she wasn't really thinking when an interviewer asked what she goes by, so she chose Charlotte* (yeah it's changeable). I really hope someone takes this plot since I'm in love with it! If you have any questions feel free to ask them after you buy it (get in touch with me at benaffIeck )

EPIGRAPH/PLAYLIST:

"control your poison babe,
roses have thorns they say,
and we're all getting hosed tonight"
or
Just Dance by Lady Gaga

FACE CLAIM:

Lady Gaga as Charlotte*