Chapter 5

~The next afternoon, in Chesire~
Dante opened the portal to hell, letting the monsters out. They all walked to Magi. There, they ambushed Sarina. Sarina's soldiers fought hard. But they fell, every last one of them. Akkane even had moon dragons that she summoned. A maniacal laugh left Sarina's lips. "You fools...you didn't even notice it wasn't her. This is not your friend, Sarina. She's locked below this kingdom. I am the great sorceress, Nebula!" She said as smoke surrounded her dramatically. When the smoke faded, she stood there. Nebula had fair skin, pink eyes, and white hair. She wore a dark cloak, similar to the one Sarina wore as a ghost. Under the cloak, she wore a dress that was black, red and pink. She also wore black boots. Dante ran up to Nebula and put a knife to her neck. "I'm going to war with her! Did you think I didn't think of the chance she'd die?" Akkane spoke, her voice quiet but not as shaky as when she met Sarina and the others. "I have healing magic. If she dies, I can revive her." Dante stabbed Nebula. Sarina was saved and then Dante ate Nebula like a savage cannibal. Her blood and guts were everywhere. He finished and they all went back to Chesire.
~The End.~
Total words: 1926 words