you give him a boner...lol

Luke: You were at your best friend’s, Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke’s house all five of you were having a lazy day so you were wearing a rather tight tank top with a lose off the shoulder t-shirt and some sweatpants. You guys had just finished watching your second film of the day when Michael shouted ‘I wanna watch Avengers!’ you sighed and said ‘anyone got any objections?’ everyone shook their heads as you got your legs off Calum’s lap and went over to find the Avengers DVD. As you bent down to find the DVD you felt Luke tense. You ignored it as you heard a bunch of laughter erupt from the 4 boys. You looked up at Luke, he was bright red. But his face wasn’t the thing that stood out to you, it was the massive bulge showing in his sweat pants. You realized then that you were giving Luke a full view of your boobs and quickly covered yourself up. ‘I think Luke might want to go to the bathroom since (Y/N) was a little too much for him…’ Ashton scoffed

Calum: You were having a day at the beach with your boyfriend, Luke and his mates Ashton, Calum and Michael. Since it was a hot day you decided to wear short shorts and a crop top. you were walking down the beach hand-in-hand with Luke trying to find you could all sit. You found somewhere, and five minutes later you and Luke were playing volleyball in the sea. As Luke kept dropping the ball in the sea you had to keep bending over to get it because it was closer to you. You hit the ball to Luke for the 500th time when you heard Michael shout ‘HAHA CALUM, YOU GOT A BONER BECAUSE OF LUKEY’S GIRL!’ you turned round to look at Calum to see if this was true. And it was, there was a massive bulge in his trunks. Before you could say anything Luke had grabbed your hand and was dragging you away from the boys. ‘SORRY (Y/N)…’ you heard Calum shout after you.

Michael: It was a scorching day so you and your boyfriend of two years decided to go down to the pool that you and your borfriend’s band mates shared. You put on your bikini and put on a baggy t-shirt over the top that you could wear when you weren’t in the pool. When you got down to the pool the boys were already messing about in and around the pool. ‘(Y/N)! Hey come in here babe!’ Michael said as he beamed. You lay your stuff down on a chair and you threw off your t-shirt. Thank god for American Apparel bikinis, if it weren’t for these I’d look like a shriveled marshmallow without this, you thought to yourself. You got in the pool when you noticed Michael blushing and biting his lip. ‘Wow, babe… You’re fucking sexy…’ you heard Michael whisper. Quickly he grabbed your bicep and tugged you out of the water. As you got out of the water you saw Michael apparent boner in his trunks. When you get inside Michael pushes you against the wall and whispers seductively ‘hey, do you wanna see what you did to me back there?’ ((which would lead to sexy times ;)) ))

Ashton: You had gotten a raise at work so you decided to celebrate by going with your boyfriend to one of the best clubs in town. You slid your earring into your ear as you stood looking at yourself in the mirror, giving yourself the once over and smiling you decided to go tell your boyfriend you were ready. ‘Ash? I’m readyyy,’ you shouted as you came down the stairs of your shared house Ashton’s eyes widened and he smiled. ‘Wow, (Y/N), you look stunning!’ Little did you know when he placed his hands across his crotch he was hiding his growing boner. Later, at the club you and Ashton were grinding on each other as you drank and laughed. Things started to get more heated when you felt Ashton’s bulge against your leg as his hands roamed your body. You deliberately grinded harder on him, teasing him. He leaned forward and whispered in your ear ‘First the fucking dress now this,’ you giggled and turned to face him and licked your lips. This drove Ashton crazy and you knew it. ‘(Y/N), you make me so hard. oh my god’ he moaned.