Chapter 2:High School Hell

Dear Diary,

       I started my freshmen year of high school. It was like a living hell. It doesn't  help that I'm an orphan and nobody wants to be friends with an orphan. I wish that it was a little easier but I'll make it through, I always do.

      All my classes are pretty simple. Especially English 10 that's my favorite class I absolutely adore that class. But I hate Algebra one, its gonna be my hardest class.

       I ran away from my foster home, again. It doesn't matter they don't give a shit about me anyways. All they want is the check that comes along with me. 

        I live with my best friend Jack, he's an orphan like myself. He stays at his brothers place while he's in prison, again. I just hope no one catches us I don't want to go back to foster care. We have to steal to get food or we would probably starve. I don't really like stealing but you gotta do what you gotta do right. 

         I still sit in the cafe everyday, the one my mom works at. I don't think I could ever forgive her for leaving me and abandoning me. Hopefully one day she'll notice me so that i can tell her what a mistake she made when she left me. 

         I'm still having the nightmares, I think they will just forever haunt me. They will never ever escape me I will be in a forever ending despire