5.)

After we finished our food and paid, Jughead and I walked down the sidewalk, hand in hand, and just starting talking. "Wanna play truth or dare?" I asked. "What dares could we do whilst walking down a public sidewalk?" Jughead asked. "Okay, smarty. What about truth or truth," I suggested. "Okay. I'll go first," Jughead said. "What would you do if you lost all of your money?" He asked. "Um," I thought for a moment. "Freak out and probably have an anxiety attack," I said.

"Okay, well, acquiring this new information, here you go," Jughead said, pulling my wallet out of his back pocket. "You took my wallet?" I exclaimed. "I was just going to keep it until you noticed, then I'd give it back," Jughead explained. "I wasn't going to actually do anything with it." "Well that would've been nice to know." I stated matter-of-factly while grabbing my wallet.

Ding!

I got a text and felt my phone vibrate in my front pocket. "It's my mom. She said she's stuck at work and she won't be home until 9:00," I shared. "Which means my house is empty. Wanna come over?" I continued. "Yeah, but what about your dad?" Jughead asked. "Well, my mom kinda kicked him out, so he won't be there for a while, I answered. "Okay then, yeah, sure, let's go to your place," Jughead said. "And, hey, Betty, if you need anything, someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, let me know. I'll always be here for you."

"Thanks, Jug. The same goes for you. I don't want you feeling like your issues or your feelings don't matter. Because they do. Greatly," I replied with a warm smile. "God Betty, have I told you I love you?" Jughead asked. "Only about 98 million times." I answered. "Well make that 99 million, because Elizabeth Cooper, I love you," Jughead said. "And I love you," I replied sweetly. "Copycat," Jughead mumbled to himself with a smile. Me, overhearing him, just smiled and responded "Whatever."