The challenge!

At Baadi, people were watching the chaos infront of Gaddodia's house. Both Gaddodia and Maheshwari family were present. Ragini left the decision to her elders. Laksh falls on Shekhar's feet and asked the hands of Ragini for his lifelong.

Laksh: Uncle Please! Please hear me uncle! I really love Ragini. I realized my mistakes and also found my love for Ragini uncle. I had always loved Ragini but it's because of my impulsiveness I couldn't get it. Now I realized that I could not live without Ragini. I realized that I am nothing without Ragini and her love. I really love her. Uncle I am begging u for ur daughter's hand. Please uncle! Trust me uncle! One chance...only one chance uncle please. I will prove my love for Ragini uncle Please!! (He turned to Ragini with teary eyes and said) Ragini say naa that I love u. I know u can see my love through my eyes. Please Ragini I need u back to my life. Please say to uncle. Please!! (Ragini turned away her eyes and left her tears out. Laksh was hurt but still he didn't give up. He turned to Shekhar and said) Uncle Please!! Only once....only once trusts me!! Please! I can prove my love...please uncle!!

Shekhar took a deep breath and looked at Ragini. Ragini gave him a pleading look but immediately covered it and looked at the floor. Shekhar understood Ragini's feelings and decision. He made Laksh to stand. Laksh looked at him with hopeful and pleading eyes. But Shekhar gave him a straight look.

Shekhar: So u r trying to say that u love my daughter and u wanted us to trust u again and u can prove ur love. Am I right Laksh?

Laksh nodded immediately and looked at him with hope. Shekhar let out a sigh and said: So u know my daughter's decision that only we can take the final decision. (Laksh nodded again with tears. Shekhar closed and opened his eyes and said) So it's my duty to take correct decision for my daughter's life, correct? (Laksh nodded again.) I know my daughter's feelings. She still loves u but she didn't want to come back to u without her parents' and elders' permission. (Laksh looked at Ragini with painful eyes and Ragini looked at him with loving eyes but broke her eye contact and looked at the floor whereas Laksh still looked at her. Shekhar continued.) Do u want to know my decision and feelings?? (Laksh immediately turned to Shekhar and nodded yes.) My decision is I don't want to push my Ragini to u once again because I have lost the trust on u. (Laksh was shattered and becomes heartbroken. He was about to say something but Shekhar interrupted.) But I can see the love and care for my Ragini in ur eyes. (Laksh was surprised; Shekhar continued) But lose is lose. I can't get back the lost trust on u. (Laksh looked pleadingly) Unless... (Laksh looked at him with hope and looked at him eagerly) Unless u will do what I say and prove ur love and get back my trust on u.

Laksh gets very happy and said 'sure uncle I can do anything. Tell me what should I do?' Shekhar looked straight into his eyes.

Shekhar: Laksh Maheshwari! By erasing the name 'Maheshwari', I want a personality as 'Laksh' only 'Laksh' without the family background. Can u understand? (Not only Laksh but all were confused and Laksh shook his head in 'NO'.) Ok I can explain u in detail. U has to live a life as a middle class man without ur family's support both financially and lawfully and only as 'Laksh'. U has to create ur own identity in this cruel and challenging world. U has to show ur abilities to the world only as 'Laksh' and not as 'Laksh Maheshwari'. U can do any jobs but u should get money by earning truthfully and honestly. Ur investment can be given by anyone except ur family members. U has to prove me that u can stand on ur own leg and can support my Ragini in all ways. U can take ur time for ur success. But the time I can give u is six months. U should prove me that u can live in this world without any support also u should prove that only u can keep my daughter happy. So, ready for the challenge Laksh?

Shekhar forwarded his hand for shake whereas everyone was standing with shocked and surprised face. But Laksh gives a determined look and looked at Ragini with the same determination. Ragini was already in shock and she shook her head in no. But Laksh nodded to her and shook his hand with Shekhar.