What A wonderful Muse

Annaleigha was her name, my muse, my love, my everything. She made me smile without even trying. Her beautiful eye's were captivated me first. Her bright yellowish eyes, those small brown specs were so mesmerizing. Her pale skin always glowed with such happiness. I loved the way she came to life. As if she were human. Even with her flaws, she was perfect. Her glitches made her singing even more entertaining. I enjoyed doing her hair, even though she never found herself attractive she was my whole world. "Annaleigha, you're so beautiful," I whispered to her. She didn't know who I was yet. But that was okay. "There's time for her to get to know me" I said, "Soon, she'll know my name." 

           She didn't know many words, it's not like I could program her to have a great education. So I taught her on my off days. Coming home to her to her in one of my big shirts, waiting to learn more big words was just so cute in my deranged mind.  I even remember how afraid she was of the cat when she first saw him. Her long frail fingers cautiously swirling around his silky fur, she giggled at the way he purred. "Such an--"unusual" sound" she said in her choppy almost Russian accent. 

       Annaleigha didn't know how to do common household chores, so of course I taught her how. Surprisingly, she didn't catch on as fast as I thought. Her fingers would slip from under brooms or she'd let the plates fall when I placed them among her clumsy hands. Her emotions played a big roll in this also. Annaleigha got sad whenever she didn't complete a task or do it correctly. She would cry but didn't know what was going on. I was both her teacher and "Parent". 

     when it came to going outside, she refused. She shook her head and refused to move. She'd throw tantrums and cry. She said "The sun is deadly lazer". I thought it was silly. She was a quirky girl. Well, she wasn't a real girl. More like a copy. I love my creation but everytime I lay eyes on her I think of what could've been. Of what I always wanted, and what I couldn't have. I can't make Anna grow up. So instead of forcing her t act the way she looked I just let her stay they way she was. I mean of course I had to still teach her "Life" but I couldn't make her an "adult". Annaleigha was my little girl. In a way she was better than the original.