Description

So I am writing this cause I saw this video on youtube recently, where a young man named Daniel came out to his very religious family as Gay, and I couldn't help but get angry and horrified at how they reacted. At first it was fine, they didn't agree with his "choice" but said they love him. But as things progressed, it escalated. It got loud, people were yelling, they said that God had made a mistake creating him and they kicked him out of the house, and in the end Daniel had to defend himself as his mother insulted him, hit him and knocked him to the floor.

This video angered me greatly and I just had to do something to express my anger. So I wrote this poem. I will publish it in four parts, about how we didn't have a choice and how we aren't mistakes from "God".

It would mean a lot if you guys share this so that others like me, who are afraid to come out or are being insulted because of who they are, can find the confidence to stand up for themselves or to come out to the world. The world needs more people like us. That is how we will end most of the homophopia that is still going around.

Btw, all hate comments will be reported. And I don't believe in God so if I offend you on that end I apologize, depending on how I offended you. If you are offended cause we ARE "God's" mistakes... I don't care but if it's anything else I do apologize, that isn't my intention.