0.9

{ 25th of march 1:28 pm }

i'm meeting woojin's parents today at easter brunch. i have to admit, im pretty nervous, but woojin has already assured me that it'll be alright. he actually demanded me to come with him, and now im here, knocking on the door.

"you must be mina?" a beautiful woman opens the door, greets me and welcomes me inside. i bow slightly, trying so hard to impress his parents, "yes!" i answer.

"it's so nice to meet you!" his mom says with a smile and opens her arms, wanting to give me a hug. after sharing the warm but short hug, i make my way towards the kitchen.

i grin at the sight of woojin sitting at the table and standing up as soon as he sees me. a male is sitting next to woojin, i assume it's his dad. i nod at his direction, again, trying to impress everyone.

during the meal, everything went great — not perfect, but it was enough. i actually enjoyed myself.

after finishing the brunch, woojin's mom pulls me aside, it was now only the two of us.

"just to let you know, he's never brought a girl home before," she starts off, "normally, he isn't very open about who he's dating. but you, you're different. don't read into this, but i think he may really think you're special." she smiles at me before leaving to find her husband.

my heart flutters, again.

his mom was kind and beautiful, and his father warm and handsome, just like i knew they'd be.

im glad i came here.

a/n: where r my fellow
jongdae stans at??¿¿
happy birthday to the vocal king!!