His buddies

OMG SO SORRY I ACCIDENTALLY REPEATED THE SAME PART LOL SO I'LL START IT ALL OVER AGAIN

I stepped out of the shower and put the same underwear and the denims and the hoodie Zayn gave me

I looked at the mirror and saw my pale reflection it kinda looked liked I cried well basically cause I did

I put my hand on the handle and opened the Door to see him sitting down on the bed and typing something furiously in his phone when he saw me he put it back I'm his pocket

"Took you long enough" he said with no emotion at all. well I'm a girl and it didn't take that long tho

"Come babe sit with me " I was about to decline and Zayn knew that so when I saw the dangerous look in his face I sat down with a smug look on my face

Such an asshole

He started running his hand up and down my arm I quickly took his hand away

"Don't you fucking touch me, douche"

His eyes suddenly were dark and the next thing I know I'm pinned to the bed with my hands either side of my hand

SLAP

I felt a burning sensation on my left cheek he Freaking SLAPPED ME!

"I don't appreciate your attitude at all you'll learn how to control that kitten but my friends are coming" he said. what the fuck??? he slapped me that's a real gentleman and kitten?

"Y-you're friends?" I stuttered and touched my cheek and it stung, a lot. oh god, I hate him so damn much. "Yes baby girl you can meet them but you'll have to stay in the room after that because Harry and Niall are still single" he said and added it with a slight chuckle in the end and sitting back up I sit back up too but I keep my distance.

He went back to do his business in his iPhone and I start to look at his tattoos I'm not gonna lie it was mesmerizing I noticed a big ZAP tattoo and some few others for a moment too long I guess because Zayn noticed and turned to me. "Admiring love?" he asks "uhh..... you have a lot of tattoos....." I was blushing so hard right now.

"No need to be embarrassed baby girl I couldn't take my eyes of your body either." he says with his left eyes dropping for a wink, my cheeks heated up "Stop calling me your stupid names!" I say almost gritting my teeth.

He was almost about rod at something back but luckily the doorbell rang.

"Wait here I'll go get the door" he says standing up and disappearing from the doorway. few minutes later I heard Zayn calling my name so I went downstairs he wants me to meet his buddies I guess... ooooh I'm so excited!! please note the sarcasm.

I quietly went downstairs and looked up to see four dudes, not counting Zayn, staring back at me. I have to admit though they were the most good looking people I've ever seen, the boys at my campus were nothing compared to them.