Chapter 20

"Hold on. I have to do something first." He said. Then he got close to me and kissed me. I kissed him back. Then we aparted.

"I should be going. Before we get caught." I said walking away.

"Okay. I will write you and hope we can hang out soon." Draco said walking behind me. I got to the where we were.

I walked in to see people sleeping and talking. I then walked around to check on people. I walked up to Dean, Shamus, and Neville.

"Hey guys." I said taking a seat by them.

"Hey where were you?" They asked me.

"Just need a walk. To see what was going on in the school." I said.

"Oh okay. I am going to bed. Do you guys got this shift?" Neville asked.

"Yeah. We got it." I told him. He walked away to one of the hanging hamicks. We older students that turn paralling incase something happens. We don't want what happened when we had DA Army going on happen again. So Dean, Shamus, and I were the one who took this shift until the next shift.

It is now winter. Draco and I have been writing and see each other still in secretly. He has been great help. I really think I am falling inlove with him. He is so sweet and caring. He is nothing like his family. Any ways he has been telling what is going on. Also try to help me protect the students. I almost didn't go back to Hogwarts because of my mother. But I got her to let me. I am now reading a letter from Draco.

Dear My Golden Princess,

I am so happy you talked your mom into letting you come back to Hogwarts. I know that you know that Potter, Granger, and your brother was at my house. I hope the Lovegood girl got back to Hogwarts without getting caught. I did my best to help them. I lied to my family. I told them that I didn't know If it was him or not. But whatever he did to his face wore off and my family figured it out. They took my wand. So right now I am using my mother's wand. I don't know why they went from there. But I know that I can tell you that they all got out of there safe and sound. I know one thing. Dobby took a knife for Potter. I think Dobby is gone. I liked that house elf. He was always nice to me. He was my favorite until Potter set him free. Any ways. Hope to hear from you soon. I really want to see you. I miss holding you in my arms and knowing that you safe. Write back soon.

Your Evil Prince,

DM

I got done reading his letter. He has been telling me if Harry, Hermione, and Ron was spotted anywhere. I don't know much about them except for what Luna and Dean told me. I went to find stuff to write back to him. I sat somewhere quiet and alone. But with a place like this it's pretty hard to find. I did my best. Then I started to write him back.

*Draco POV*

(A/N I am going to do different point of views to make in my instrasting.)

I walked to the spot where Ginny and I leaves our letters now. I walk up to it and find a letter. I pick it up and take it back to Slytherin's common room. I walk into to see no one there. Perfect time to read her letter.

Dear My Evil Prince,

I was so happy that you wrote me. I really thought I was not going to come back. But it took time but I did it. Yeah I know about Harry, Hermione, and Ron was at your house. Luna told me what she know. Luna got here fine and safe. I know that you did your best without getting yourself and your family hurt. It was go that you gave them time. Hermione put a jenks on it. I don't know what. I sorry that they took your wand. I know that you will get it back. For now use your mother's wand. I don't know either. I just hope they are okay. That is good they got out safe. How are you? Did they hurt you? Sorry but he is. Luna told me. They did bary him and gave him a gravestone that says 'Here LiesDobby. A Free Elf.' I know that you cared for Dobby. He really like you too. He told me once. He was happy when he died. I am really sorry to tell you it. I really want to see you too. But right now is not a smart idea. You that. Slytherins and those two Deather Eater teachers are everywhere trying to get one of us. Also Snape is everywhere now too. So soon my love. I miss you too. I miss you holding me. I am safe. This is the best we can do for now. Write soon and have faith that we will see each other soon.

Your Golden Princess,

GW

I smiled knowing that Ginny is safe. I got stuff to write her back. But I don't know when will be the great time to go up there and hide it in our spot. Pansy has been following me. She knows something is up. I don't need her to know. If she finds out then Ginny is in trouble. I can't put her in danger.