Chapter one

'Vixens P.O.V'

"Oie,Potter!"Draco yelled.I looked up and my eyes turned scarlet red because I didnt have my contacts in.I hate Potter!!Potter came over here along with his two friends.The mudblood and the blood traitor."I have a question for you.Wheres you mother and father?Dead are they?"Draco asked sarcasticly.I laughed in a low sound.I heard a laugh come from behind Potter and his friends.I knew who it was."Eli,what are you doing?Theyer your parents too!Have you decied to go to the dark side also!?!"Potter asked."What if I did?"Eli asked and came over to me.He kissed me.I smirked at the look on his brothers and friends face."What have you done to my brother?!"Potter yelled.He came up to me,a look of anger in his eyes.I smirked and pulled out my wand,pointing it at his friends."Leave us alone or I hurt your friends,Potter"I said.His anger only got bigger."Wheres your father at,Riddle?Where is he at?"Potter asked me.Tears swelled up in my eyes.They thretened to spill.Eli sat down beside me and hugged me to his chest.I cried into his chest.

'Elis P.O.V'

"Youll pay for that,H...Potter"I said,venom in my vocie.My brother looked at me with ashame and pity for me."If your join the dark side,Im no longer your friend"He said.He knows Im fakeing being on the deatheaters side but not my love for Vixen.The pity and ashame is for me loveing Vixen.Vixen digged her nails into my skin."Just go and Vixen,please declaw yourself"I said.She looked up at me and smiled.That smile!Her eyes turned red.Oh no!That means...My eyes turned black with fear.Her eyes turned black with happyniess.My eyes turned from black to there emrald green color.I looked at my brother.He and my friends left.I feel tied between the good and the bad.

-----------------

Hey guys!What do you think of the first chapter besides Ocs?The nexr will take place on the Hogwarts express.This was Diagon Alley.