Jungkook

-My Pov-

I opened my eyes slowly,waking up.Right,I don't remember anything or what happened.

My mom comes in,"Sweetie,your boyfriend is coming to visit you today"wait,what boyfriend?"I answered your messages for you and chatted with this ID called "kookie",is he your boyfriend?"wait,kookie as in Jeon Jungkook?

I nodded,"yes,he is my boyfriend"I faked a smile."I'll wait outside until he's here,okay?"I nodded.

Why did he come to visit me?How did he-what?Oh my gawd...

-30 minutes later-

I woke up by the sound of the door creaking."Ah,sweetie...he's here"I turned to my side and looked away.I'm obviously speechless.

"I'll leave you two alone"my mom left."Why'd you tell her that you're my boyfriend?"I asked."Listen,I was so curious on who you were"he said.

"Idiot"I said,"bitch!"he said back."What the fuck is your problem?!"I asked."You started it"he chuckled."Shut-"he cut me off quickly,"So,you're Areum?Park Areum?"he asked.I nodded,"And when will you look at me,Park Areum?"he asked.

I didn't say anything,"okay...I'm leaving now"he said."Say nothing and I'll just leave"he left the room.

The curtains next to me went to the left,"Areum,what was that all about?"my brother asked."You're best friend is a jerk"I giggled."He's your best friend too"he scoffed.

Yes,I have a brother