KC?!

Zane POV

I Sprinted around the corner to see KC Knocked out in the cold white snow Oh NO "KC KC WAKE UP!" I picked her up bridal style And ran her to my house I Laid her on the couch and covered her up with a blanket and wrought a note and put in on the coffee table. and left to find who did this. on the way back to the spot where I found her i hear a shuffle in the bush next to me. i go and examine it and i found...... MICHIE! "Why did you do that!" I yelled in her face "I Saw the way you looked at each other and you guys bushing at each other and I did not like it  when she steals my man." "I am not your man I never liked you ever!" I yell In Her Face again and quickly grabbed her arms and called the police and got her arrested for a couple days once the police left I headed back to my house.

Kawaii~Chan POV 

I wake up not realizing where I Was I saw a pink note on the coffee table next to me I Open the note to reveal the words

Kawaii~Chan, 

It's Zane, If you did not notice Already if you don't remember you got knocked out in the snow and found you and brought you here. i'm out finding who did this do not leave. I don't want you hurt again, please wait till I get back. 

Then I Heard the door open and it revealed zane. "Zane did you find him or her?" "ya I did it was Michie." "Michie! How am I not Surprised." I said 

Sorry short but next chapter really soon! Bye - Wolf