Support.

Just walking into that small room filled with chairs in a circular shape gave me the sense I'd never be comfortable. It was a support group, I was supposed to feel like I was pulled into a warm hug but it felt more like a awkward lazy hug.

With showing up early I still wasn't the first there. 3 other people just sat there, two cracking jokes and just laughing away while the other sat there in silence with one earbud in just gazing upon me from across the room. I paid no attention to the blonde headed boy and sat down, acting like I was too busy texting friends who loved and cared for me but in reality I had 0 messages, just to seem important for once in my life.

A few eyes would look at me and questioned why I was there but I paid no mind to it.. All I could notice was the boy with his eyes glued onto me.

Finally this ridiculous room filled and so the group began. After it started I noticed where I was sitting was a terrible decision as I was to go first. Taking a deep breath in and out I eventually stood up and started to speak, trying to sound like I wasn't nervous as hell.

"Hi... I'm Alina Bates."

Looking at the boy gave me some comfort and it quite confused me but I found myself getting lost in his emerald eyes. Standing there for awhile I noticed everyone was expecting me to finish on. "well... I'm new to town. I moved here to get away from a crazy ex boyfriend and yeah." looking around the room everyone just stared at me, some nodded as it seemed they were interested. "And I'm here at this group cause well, I have a past that's still haunting me. So yeah, that's me." I quickly sat back down and tried to hide the fact I was embarrassed.

Everyone went on and talked about their issues then finally the starstruck boy stood up. He looked almost as nervous as I did. "Hi, I'm Maxx Danziger." He softly said as he seemed to keep his eyes on me. Danziger, Maxx Danziger.. I liked it. It was different.

His gaze never left my eyes and before I knew it I got lost in his emerald eyes not noticing anything going on besides him. It felt like a scene straight out of a cliche movie or being stuck in a The 1975 song.

I hated the fact that I was probably falling for this guy. It was that stupid love at first sight stuff and I hated it. All relationships ever do is break you apart.

Thinking about the past made me break my gaze and start to cry a little, hoping this was over soon so I could just go home and possibly cry.

Sadly he caught on quick and gave me a look of concern which in response to I just lightly shook my head and held onto my little backpack tightly.

Finally the group session had finished and I rushed my way out of there just to get out. I rushed to my car not noticing the blonde boy behind me, trying to catch up.

Tears started to roll off my cheeks as I continued to rush to my car but suddenly freezing when I felt a cold hand gently fall on my shoulder and a soft voice behind me.

"hey... What's up?"

I turned around fast to see it was Maxx looking back at me with a almost scared look on his face. Looking back towards my car I just continued to walk, hearing him as he took a deep breath and left me alone.