23

Previously...

Harry growled and swung harder at him, which ended up resulting with Desmond disarming him quickly. Louis gasped as he watched Desmond take his hand to Harry's throat and pushed him against the wall. "I'm going to kill you now..." Desmond growled into Harry's face. Harry gritted his teeth and struggled to get his hand off of him and breathe.

All Louis could do was stand there frozen.

Louis had to do something

And now

Desmond chuckled as he watched Harry struggle. "Why do you dare try to try...there's no point." He said squeezing a bit harder causing Harry to let out more choked noises.

"L-Let him go!" Louis growled as he held a sword to the evil man's back. Desmond froze before he glared back at him. "Ya know before you knew of the truth you weren't so annoying."

"Louis no...ah..." Harry rasped out and was cut off before Desmond squeezed his throat a bit tighter.

"Let him...go." He said more strictly.

"You wouldn't kill me..." He said bored of Harry. He threw him against the rock wall and made Harry fall. He watched his body hit the watery floor before he glared over at the prince.

"You underestimate me..." He said voice quivering.

Desmond scoffed before he pushed forward so his chest was pressed against the sword only the slightest. "Go ahead...do it." He growled.

Louis stared at him in the eye before he glanced down at Harry. He laid there still unmoving. "I-"

"You can't do it." Desmond said knocking the sword out of his hand before he grabbed his hair and made him look up at him. "Now look at all this trouble you've caused." He hummed.

Louis gasped before he was shoved into the wall as well. He whimpered and fell to the ground before he was attempting to get up. "Hmph...you keep trying." Desmond said before he kicked his back making him scream out in pain.

Desmond then notices Harry beginning to move. "Now now...the decision is still in the air, who should I kill first..."

Desmond hums as he thinks. "Decisions decisions." He said before he made both of them sit up. They being too disoriented to fight back.

Desmond's eyes stay on Louis and he smirked. "Royalty first." He mocked before he picked up the boy who limply followed.

Harry watched with a grunt. "Louis..." He said as he continued to try and get up.

Louis is pulled in front of Desmond and the man tilted his head. "I wouldn't move if I were you..." He growled.

"Shut up." Harry growled as he stood up anyway. Soon enough he eventually stood up with no problem.

Desmond is surprised. "How did you..."

Harry panted but he smirked with blood dried on the corner of his mouth. "I've had worse than you. And by this point I learned something called..." He paused. His hand discreetly went to his side. "Distraction."

Suddenly his back up sword came out of no where and he swung at Desmond. Desmond's first reaction, of course, was dodging which ended up with Louis falling on the ground. Desmond swiftly grabbed his sword and they began to duel again.

Desmond noticed something though, that Harry got progressively better. This began to slightly worry him but he kept strong as the metal clashed against each other.

Swiftly, Harry disarmed Desmond and pointed the swords at Desmond. The man became frightened as he was backed against the wall. "Harry...no...please." He began as the pirate stared at him with his dark stare. "I'm...I'm family."

"That hasn't mattered to me at all..." He growled.

"Spare me...I'll...I'll get out of your sight please." He said.

Harry stared at him before clenching his jaw and then kneeling in front of him, swords still pointing at him. "How can I trust you to spare me...when you didn't do the same for my mother." Harry then impaled desmond with the sword making the older man gasp and look up to him with wide eyes. Harry only returned the look with a look of no emotion.

Desmond then fell lifeless with his sword in his chest. Harry stared at him with a disgusted look before his emotion changed as he turned to Louis. He still laid there, so Harry slides his sword in his holder and he quickly came to his side. He pulled his head into his lap and looked to the damage with a look of worry.

Moments pass and Louis's eyes flitter open. Harry sighed in relief and he smiled. "You're alright..." He said

"I've got a massive headache." He grumbled.

Harry chuckled before someone came running in. Harry prepared himself but eased when he saw it was Zayn. "Cap...you may wanna look at this."

Harry frowned before he helped Louis up and they ran out to the main floor. Once Harry saw it he froze at the huge monster looking thing. It was made of water and looked like a woman. "Who is the one who killed Desmond..." A deep feminine voice shouted.

Harry bit his lip. "Who are you?"

The water beast turned to him and stared. "You're the one who killed Desmond..."

"Yes..." He said hesitantly.

The water beast suddenly became less hostile and grew a smile. "You have protected this cave's treasure so in return I must reward you. For I am the goddess of the fountain of youth..."

Harry gasped. "I...I...I..." He began stuttering unsure what to say.

"Your reward is simple...you get to drink from the fountain and become forever young or you bring one person back from the dead." She said.

Louis and Harry both gasp and look to each other. They both knew this meant something they never thought would happen. "This Niall friend of yours...you want him back?" She interrupted their thoughts.

Harry bit his lip. "Yes please. He died on a really bad reason." He said going to glare at Nick but he remembered he already locked him up on the ship.

"Then your wish shall be granted..."

A/N Niall is back! Buuuuuut not until the next chapter :)

Comment: #DeadDesmond if you enjoyed this chapter

Question: Thoughts on Niall coming back?

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

- Kaspar xx