11 year old Lunar

yES

It's bad and just a small doodle

But yes.

Lunar became a dream demon when she was 11 and shadow was 6.

Meaning she's 17.

YES XD

Anyways, now that I'm on this subject, I wanna say her back story.

( uh. Pretty gruesome? It made my friend scream at me to stop talking XD)

Okay so.

Lunar had a happy life, she grew up only child for 6 years in till shadow was born. And she became happier. She loves her little brother with all her heart.  They kept having a happy life in till it was shadows 6th birthday....  It all went down hill.

Shadow didn't have many friends and really only wanted his family to be there. So while they were having the party, they heard a gun shot.

Glass shattering.

And their mother dead on the floor with a bullet hole in her forehead.
(I'm pretty baddd ))

Their father immediately started freaking out in till he suddenly dropped dead. When he fell to the ground, they saw a man standing there.

Everything happened so fast, lunar grabbed a sharp knife and ran at the man, plunging it into his chest....
Except it had no effect....

Turns out this man was a freakin god (cuz I can,  fight me)

He pulled the knife out of his chest, and slashed lunar in an X formation across the chest. She fell to the floor bleeding.

She got to witness as the man walked up to her little brother, grabbed him....
And got out a sewing needle, starting to sew shadows eye closed. And then after he was done, stabbed him in the chest.

Lunar got to see as the light in shadows eye disappeared and he went limp.

The man then walked over to lunar, and grabbed her again. He got the knife, and cut out her eye. And then dropped her. She died of blood loss.

It's a head canon of mine that if you are killed by a god for no reason. The god gets turned into a mortal again and torched. As for the person they killed, they become a dream demon. Meaning they are immortal. Idk it's my canon for the eclipse siblings.

Anyways they could make friends with mortals, then jump their minds. And that's it

That's their back story

H u e

K bai

Also misshappen