Chapter 14

Victoria's POV

     This is exactly what I want to do on our day off. 

     "We should do a meet and greet," Adrianna says, suggesting we use our one relaxation day to work.

     "That would be splendid idea. We should do it at the mall in central LA," Courtney  suggests, making me groan,

     "But we only have one day off of work," I groan, and  Charlotte agrees.

     "Meeting our fans isn't work. They were the reason we got here, so it would be fitting to give back," Savannah objects, siding with the other two. Great, we are outnumbered.

     Which is what leads me up to here, standing over here taking pictures with a ton of sparatic nine year olds. Charlotte is next to me, since we share similar opinions and interests. She's nineteen while I'm seventeen, so there isn't that much of an age difference.

     Our whole band consists of five members: Savannah, Adrianna, me, Charlotte, and Courtney.

     Savannah is your typical 18 year old girl. She has light brown hair that stops around her shoulder blade. Her eyes are an emerald shade of green, which are complimented by her glasses. She is around 5'4", but she was a huge athlete in school, so you wouldn't want to mess with her. While she isn't that smart, she can still pull it off.

     Adrianna is for sure a fun person to be around. Her sense of humor is on point, and she will shut someone down if you are insulting her or anyone she cares about. She is seventeen, yet it seems like her age is always changing. Sometimes, she acts like a thirteen year old. Other times, she acts like she's twenty.

     I'm the next person in the fantastic five. My name is Victoria, and I'm a seventeen year old. I have a fiery temper that often gets set off, and I don't tolerate anything. If you are bugging me, I will tell you that. I'm a Latino, which leads to my brown eyes and glossy black hair. I'm around 5'5", which is the average height for a woman. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can still get work done.

     The fourth member of our band is the one and only Charlotte. She has a model type look to her, which makes all of the boys go crazy. She is 5'7", but she wears higher shoes to make her look taller. Char does not like to do any sort of hard work, which is hard to manage when you are in a band.

     The final member, the baby of the group, is Courtney. She is 15 (she was 13 when the band formed), but she is by far the smartest person in the band. She has a wide vocabulary along with a high IQ. The girl has never gotten an A- or lower on a report card. She has darker brown hair along with hazel eyes and a pale complexion. She has freckles, but some have disappeared when she aged some. She's the tallest member of the band, being 5'8.5", and is the most in shape. She is constantly on top of her fitness, even while on the road. 

     At the moment, the ten fans that we let in during this wave are around the other three girls, so Char and I are standing off in the corner.

     "Hey, hunk alert 3 o'clock," Charlotte hums, nudging to the side. I look into the line to see a gorgeous boy with curly hair and a face of an angle.

     "Dang," I respond, making her laugh.

     "Ten bucks I'm his favorite," Charlotte coos, batting her eyelashes.

     "Of course you'll be his favorite. You're always the hot one's favorites," I pout, and she pats me on the back.

     "I can't deny the truth," she gloats, flipping her perfect golden locks with her manicured nails.