Prologue

PIERS POV
(MILLENIUM PARK, CHICAGO)

I can't feel anything but being cold. I can't see anything but darkness. I can't smell anything because I can't breathe. I can't hear anything clearly but muffled voices.

Am I dead?

Am I real?

Am I nothing?

What will become of me? Ya know?

CLAIRE POV
(MILLENNIUM PARK, CHICAGO)

I saw a Black BSAA van approaching Terra-Save And BSAA troops. The vehicle drifted and stopped right in front of me.

I saw Jake Muller in the drivers seat. He quickly got out and opened the back doors and I saw someone in there...unconscious.

"No time to explain! Rebecca! Claire! Just come with me! I need you to save this annoyance!" He commanded.

I walked around with Rebecca and saw who the person was. Rebecca let out a gasp and covered her mouth in shock.

My jaw dropped as I saw my brother in law laying down not moving. Cuts and bruises everywhere.

"What happened to him?!" I cried.

"I JUST SAID NO FUCKING TIME TO EXPLAIN! SAVE THIS ASSHOLE!" Jake screamed at my face.

"I can't..." Rebecca stuttered. "The wounded here need saving." And she turned to me. "Claire get in the van, I'll save as many as I can."

I looked at all around the rubbled, cracked ground. I see troops dying, bleeding, missing limbs.

"Just go! I'll do my best!" Rebecca shouted. She saluted me.

I just nodded. And got in the back of the van. Jake was already pulling off.

"What happened to him?!" I demanded.

"The C-Virus in him was neutralized! My father injected him with the cure! His body was so use  to the virus that without it, he'll die!" He said speeding past the limit.

I put my ear on Piers's chest. His heartbeat was getting more faint. I could barely feel the beat but it's there.

"We're heading to Chicago's Hospital! I read in a file that Umbrella had a secret facility in the basement that they did experiments with the virus! We could either find the C-Virus in there or make one! You just need to keep his ass alive!" Jake explained.

Tears were forming. Thank you Jake. I know you and Piers never got along but...thank you.

CHRIS POV
(WRIGELYVILLE,CHICAGO)

Damnit...

Shit...

Fuck...

Blood started dripping out my mouth. Wesker dropped me. His firm, hard, iron grip on my neck gone.

He grabbed my knife and pulled it out my chest. Blood gushing everywhere now. Pain forming.